wouldnt it be better.. to end it...?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killme7plzchrist, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killme7plzchrist

killme7plzchrist Account Closed

I denied Christ. I'm 15. Denying Christ is unforgivable. So if I kill myself now. I can still go to heaven because all kids are His
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe there are many ways to retain one's comittment and faith...I think living as a good person is the most critical...many of us have our tests, and some of us return to a place of being faithful...I am sure that Christ understands that as he had to go through his tribulations and was the victim of the cruelty of others
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Speaking as what I might call a 'complex christian' - indeed I have more trust in God than in religion - to my mind - being faithful is about what you do, not what you pray to. Many people have done, and continue to do unspeakable acts in the name of religion whilst I'm sure God has more blessing for those who do good with no need for prayer.

If Christ cannot understand that difference, then that's not a religion I want a part of.
  4. killme7plzchrist

But its clearly stated there's NO FORGIVNESS. And I'm a "complex christian" too. I don't believe in religion I believe in Christ
  5. killme7plzchrist

So if there's ZERO forgivness of me.. then isn't it better to die than live a life of sin?
  6. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Why not then devote your life to goodness? Volunteer to work with and help others. Do good deeds. Help make the world a better place. It will not improve upon it's own. Dying ain't no way of living - put this life to good use and let's bring wellness to self and others.
  7. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

If there is an all knowing, all loving God, then there is forgiveness. I don't care what any book or religion says. There has to be forgiveness, or else there cannot be love.
  8. Lauru

Lauru Well-Known Member

I believe Christ loves everyone no matter what. Christ will forgive you, no matter what anyone or anyone else says. Christ is just waiting there, waiting for you to open your arms as he already has his arms open waiting for you. He loves you. No matter what. You deserve to live.
  9. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Holy texts are man-made - they carry so many social and cultural beliefs of their time which to us are now strange and outdated. Where are you quoting from when you say there is no forgiveness? And if you require something on this from the Bible - I'm not a scholar of the book, but the parable of the prodigal son is worth considering.

Hope that's of some help...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.