Wow... I actually met a nice girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
I mean...ME...of all people...

(I think she was blind and insane... ha-ha.)

Actually, I met her at a Kareoke bar on Saturday night. I was there for a party and I was seated next to her. She was very cute. Although I love talking to girls, I always have trouble talking to them in that way, if you know what I mean. I'm no good at pickup lines and I'm a bit shy.

Anyway, we talked from time to time (damn hard to do when when you're sitting front of the speakers) and even slow danced with her once. I've never asked a girl in a bar for her phone number in my life but I realized that if I didn't, I'd never see her again (and it would be all my own fault... yet again). So I did it. And she gave it to me.

I nearly blew it because I accidently gave her the impression that I was married (I'm not). I finally told her to ask our mutual friend there if she didn't believe me and she then gave me the number.

I haven't called her yet. I'm scraping along because I'm unemployed and should be finding out if I have a job within a day or two. I wanted to get that news before I called her for a date. It would be easier for me to take her out if I knew that money would be coming in soon.

Maybe I should call her tomorrow just to say "Hi"... or at least to see if the number she gave me was actually hers. I hope it is. She was sweet and I liked her immesely. I think she's also a writer because she was scribbling down ideas throughout the night. I'm a writer too. Unfortunately, she kept saying that she's not that smart. I disagreed and I hope she'll let me convince her otherwise.

I wish I had a picture of her that could post and show you. Ain't got one. You'll just have to take my word for it: she's a peach.

*NOOO!! MY MJ! :bleh: just kidding!* lol

But I am glad for you I hope for the best for you both, maybe it'll work out. I wish nothing but good for you hun. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00