Wow, I cannot sleep at all tonight.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by eagles_fan, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Lately, my sleep schedule has been horrible. I've been up all night kinda tired, but I have no will to sleep at all. I just laid in bed for about 10-15 minutes and could not even try to sleep. It's terrible. I'm really restless tonight and I don't like it.

I really don't like it. It's like I really want to be up and doing something terrible but I don't want to.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to play any video games or read or anything like that.
  2. Bluey

Bluey Active Member

I don't that often have trouble sleeping all though I do have staggers where I do.
    Last night just as I was dropping off someone text me and I did have quite a bit of trouble getting back off.

It sucks when you cant sleep.
    So glad I don't have that problem all of the time.
  3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I have a hard time sleeping at night. My schedule's all messed up, too. I've started doing exercises at night to help get rid of some energy and it does seem to help. May be when you're restless, you could try it?
  4. eagles_fan

I usually try to do my exercises in the morning or so. Exercising at night would be different for me. lol :D

It's good that you're exercising, too!
  5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I don't really like exercising, but it does help when I'm restless. I'm trying to make it a routine; it's a slow process lol

Do you exercise everyday?
  6. eagles_fan

No, not everyday. My brother says it's best to exercise every two days.

I'm trying to make it a routine as well. lol

I wish I had some weights to lift. But then I could always go to the gym.
  7. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Its the depression, it screws up your ability to sleep. I havent had a full nights sleep in 8 years, and its driving me MAD, MAD i tell you. And dont try valerian beacause it doesnt work.
  8. eagles_fan

Wow, I'm super sorry.

I told myself I'd go to sleep extra early today, but instead I didn't for some reason. WTF, right? lol

I thinking of just staying up the whole day today since I'm not really doing anything. Maybe that'll make me tired for tomorrow night, right?
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried zopiclone, its a great sleeping tablet, I'm on it.
  10. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

My sleep pattern is basically non-existent, has been for a long time. Today I woke up at 1am, now It's 2pm and I'm planning on going to bed sometime soon :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.