Wow I feel great....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bambi, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I was having a crappy morning but I just vented my guts out and feel great! I highly recommend writing a letter to any shitheads you know...you don't have to send it as they are usually idiots that won't get what you are trying to say anyhow but getting it out of your system can be very therapeutic. I can't believe I destroyed so much of my own life over some self centered asshole that thinks he is a man....that is the last time I get involved with a selfish person with no damn integrity and no personal sense of honor...guess boys will be boys...however it helps to bitch about it from time to time..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
  2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Good idea, :hug: i like burning the letters afterwards :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am thinking of sending mine...that or saying it to his face.
    I like to think I am a nice person but I am ticked off and I am not an angry person by nature. I feel a bit of shame about my feelings but I know a lot of it has to do with my own pain...he is after all a person like me who is doing the best he can in this world, just don't like the people that take others down with them...I will hurt me before I hurt another, it is just plain rude and shows a lack of character.
    Oh gosh cownes hun you are getting me all worked up again..

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: