Wow, I really hate life...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by scarletwasred, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarletwasred

scarletwasred New Member

It all started 3 months ago when I accidentally my whole life. Relationships, work, everything, I accidentally it all. All I am left with is the laughing remains of my broken friendships. I need to feel better about my life now before I accidentally a whole bottle of pills.

2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

First let me welcome you to Sf. There seems to be a lot of pain in your life. Do not hesitate in posting and coming in chat to meet others who can relate to you. Forumers are great at supporting in time of need and offer unconditional comfort and support.

Be well and stay safe dear

Granny

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

We have all been there. I couldn't tell you how many bad relationships I have had. I haven't had any friends outside of the forum for at least twenty years. I lost all trust in people. Have you considered getting some help to sort things out in your life? Like granny said we are here for you so please don't be afraid to talk to us. No one knows who you are so feel free to open up!! If you would feel better talking one on one then PM one of us and we will listen to you!~Joseph~

4. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

hey, what's NOT to hate? ya know? you'll get used to it. as the
    parson said to the actress, it's the only game in town :)

5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

sorry if my post was in bad taste. was trying to be jocular, but actually
    I am really depressed. so attempted humor is probably pretty stupid.

listen to the rest who answered your thread. they are all more sane than I am. take care. see ya. good luck

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Scarletwasred,

Welcome to SF, I'm glad you found us :welcome:

Im sorry you are feeling so down. Im here if you need to talk :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.