Wow is all I can say...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ThE--GriM--ReApEr, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThE--GriM--ReApEr

ThE--GriM--ReApEr Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I know alot of the people who are on here nevere knew me. I've been gone for a long time. Wish i hadnt, i had gone through so much shit. But i had to come back here and give an update.

People always say things get worse before they get better, i never understood that until now. After all i delt with through the years i put myself through more bullshit then i should ever have caused myself. I got up and i ran, and where i lived, i was scared everyday, not just for my life, but the others around me. I dont know if thats the reason my out look changed or what. Being forced to work and sell drugs, and watch children grow up in that enviroment, with a man that knows how to do nothing but yell all for free. This guy screamed at me for 2 and a half hours because i missed his ONE phone call.

I never had an easy life, i gone through so much shit, but after living in that condition for a year i realized how precious life was. Theres always bad things happening, they're going to happen to everybody, but theres always something worse out there. You cant blame yourself for anything, but you cant blame anyone else either. Everyone is the way they are for a reason. Its damn'near impossible to see why sometimes, but giving up just enables you to see any good that is to come, things cant stay shitty forever. Life is only what make it. Just think of anything in this world that would make you happy, and go for it. Don't let anybody tell you you're not good enough or you cant, you know you best, dont deal with peoples crap, everybody has the right to live a good life.

I wish i could tell you all why we all go through such bullshit, but i cant, all i can tell you, is we learn from everything we go through. We learn from all the mistakes we see. I know you probably think im all high up on my horse, but the last couple years of my life changed me. I appreciate every moment im awake now.

Can't describe all the things i've gone through, but my life is now turned around, everyday the only thing i think of is how beautiful everything around me is. If we were pointless then there would be no universe no this or that, but look at everything that surrounds us, its beautiful, and no matter how bad a condition this earth has been in, its still come over all the problems, metiors come, ice ages pass , but still nature comes out on top. We live here, why can't we do the same thing?

If my blabbering has bored anybody im sorry, this is why im here today, Im engaged now, im moving into my own house soon with my fiance, and im 3 months pregnaunt. My family got help when i left, and i came back everything with them was sorted.

Life doesnt ever feel like it gets better, but it does, dont lose faith in yourself, as long as you have faith, there is hope. Don't forget that. There are people there for you, there are people to help. I hope everything gets better for everyone here, because you all desserve it.

You all desserve to have a good life, and dont let anyone tell any of you any different.

Take Care
    Sammie :weee:

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sammie!!! Don't know if you remember me, but I remember you. It's good to see you again and your life is looking up. I am happy for you and wish you all the best with your fiance and your future baby. Good luck! :hug:

3. ThE--GriM--ReApEr

ThE--GriM--ReApEr Well-Known Member

I Do remember :) and thank you so much, not just for that, but all the help i've recieved, i appreciate it so much *EVEN BIGGER HUGS*

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Sammie!!! It's great to see you and even better to hear that things have improved for you. I wish you every happiness with your fiancée and your new baby.

:hug: Hazel xx

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is good to hear from you sammie. I am so glad things are looking up for you and you are moving on to a better life. Congratulations on the upcoming marriage and baby. You must be excited. Thank you for stopping by to update us about yourself. It is always nice to know how members you haven't seen for awhile are. :hug:

6. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hey Sammie I remember you :) ( Magpie ^^ ). Don't know if you remember me though! Glad things are looking up for you.

7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

thank you for sharing your story, its such an inspiration to see people who have gone through this and surivived.
    Wishing you and your family a happy life :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.