Wow....memories!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Wonderstuff, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

So I should start by saying that some of you will remember me, most probably won't. I had my name changed because I left and then I was scared that people would find my past. My nickname used to be "moonie".

I came back tonight after months and months of absence, just to check something, and then I went into Coffee House for old times' sake...imagine my surprise when I saw the old Dear Thread there. I opened it up and it was a total blast from the past. Messages about Skype and MSN and just random stuff. And then it was so sad, because I used to talk to Joe and Mal and Bunny all the time on Skype...and then I dunno, I went on holiday and I came back and it wasn't the same and I left and I only talk to like three people that I met on here. I mean I have quite a few on Facebook now but...I hardly ever speak to them. And I don't ever talk to Joe or Mal or Bunny. Which is sad.

Anyway all I wanted to say was that I know leaving here was the right decision for me, but I really miss you guys. I don't miss the worry and panic and trying to keep order and all the internal politics, but I miss the PEOPLE, and the fun conversations. Anyone remember the pink flowery sofa? :p So if anyone is interested in keeping in touch through email or facebook or skype please PM me and we'll sort out details.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

As I said to you the other week - was great to catch up with ya through Skype ... should do it more often. We've all missed ya, I'm sure ... I certainly remember the pink flowery sofa and the fun of chat and skype conversations when the 'old gang' were around .... Me, you, bunners, Mal and Jess .... good times.

Nice to see you back here, even if it is for a fleeting moment :hug:

3. Robin

Robin Guest

:hug: :)

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hey hun,

Love seeing your quizzes on facebook :laugh: you need more for me to steal :tongue:

Is good to see you around again :hug:

5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

your incredibly fast scottish accent will always have a special place in my heart :tongue:

6. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:biggrin: thanks mally. I haven't spoken to you in forever :(

Obviously spoke to Joe on Skype last week...and steal Sam's surveys (and vice versa) on FB :tongue: and text Robin :)

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

go find me some more :biggrin: :tongue: im bored :eek:hmy:

:hug: :hug:

8. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I concur with Mal's post - I was rather pleased that I could understand all that you were saying .... even if the connection was crap and kept cutting out every minute or two :tongue:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I miss you around here moonie. I only caught you on skype once with everyone else and I had to have Joe translate lol, but I miss all the PMs and times on MSN. I hope you continue to do well and grow into the beautiful young woman you are capable of becoming. Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.