wow that was lame! gotta luv my dog

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

i tried an failed, my dog came in an looked at me an dropped his ball in front of me an gave the puppy dog eyes just as i was bout to do it.i couldnt have my dog watch me so i didnt do it yep Buster is good at making ppl feel better, lookin into his eyes makes me melt he is a really good dog.

im gonna go to bed an hope 2morro is a better day

2. KirstyMissJimBob

but im ok im gonna give up the drinking all together and better myself

3. DepressionII

DepressionII Well-Known Member

Dogs are awesome like that. :)

I'm glad you survived, and I hope you're in a better place than me.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Good dog Buster. Glad he was there for you. So are we.

5. KirstyMissJimBob

yeah it was 15-20mins ago that my dog stopped me i wanna call a number i have but im scared to

realised wat my title is, it shouldnt be LAME, it should really say "wow my dog is great, i thank him"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

If you need help either call the number or talk to someone here. My msn details are in my profile if you want to chat.

7. KirstyMissJimBob

thanks Snowraven :) it means alot to me *hugs* i think il call the number an ask if there are more counsellors in my area.

8. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Please don't wait to call somebody to let them know how you feel, and give Buster a pat for me. He's a good dog!

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that you're ok Kristy. Thank God your dog came in when he did. :hug:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Kirsty

11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm so glad you're all right! Yay, Buster! (Please give him a doggie treat!)

12. Animals are exceptioanl things, I love my cat they are just perfect, no back chatting and always wish to keep your heart warm.

Glad Buster helped you through your tough time.

13. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm glad that your ok and that your dog Buster helped you through they seem to be able to sense when your feeling down :hug:

14. Flavio

Flavio Member

It's an amazing story, there's nothing lame about it. Dogs are exceptional creatures, I love them.

15. calee

calee New Member

Hi Kirsty

What a great dog!!

I have considered suicide a lot in the last year but the one thing that stopped me was my dog - would she starve if no one found me etc. One bad night I did phone the samaritians and in the conversation told them about my worries for my dog.

Sadly 2 weeks ago she was put down and I seem to have lost the plot a lot.

I am glad to have found this site and I identify strongly with so many of the threads but yours was the first dog thread I found. I understand exactly what you mean.

16. KirstyMissJimBob

yeah animals are great, and are always there, i told my bf about the attempt, and he said if i ever feel that way again i have to go an wake him up, and im also not allowed to drink alone.

thanks guys for your replies, iv been busy working so thats why i havnt been on here, but have been thinkin of u all, luv yas. xoxoxox

17. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Animals are cool, aren't they?:)

18. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Give your dog a few extra hugs from me. :hug:

19. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

my dogs name is buster too. he's a good boy. glad your dog came to the rescue

20. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

Aww! That sweet dog ^-^

When I'm upset, my dog will come over to me and look at me. Then she'll make a little noise and put her paws on me. The only thing is, when she does that, she scratches me and it hurts >.<
    But I know she's trying to cheer me up, and I give her a big cuddle ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.