Wow this guy must have really wanted to DIE!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WorldBurns2Death, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WorldBurns2Death

WorldBurns2Death Well-Known Member

Wow this guy must have really wanted to DIE!! Hung himself on video and broadcasted

due to some whiners about this video I am removing it BUT if you are like me and watch videos like this PM me and I will send you the link
    How creepy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

yeah mate Im not sure what you are trying to say but pleae do not post videos like this ever again on this site. There are alot of vulnerable people who might react to something like this.

3. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    I've already come across this, but someone on here might be triggered by this. You should probably take this off.

There are people here because of loved ones too :(

4. WorldBurns2Death

I am here because of the loss of my most dearly loved one

5. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Perhaps you could make a thread about yourself so we can talk with you.

Making a thread about this persons suicide is fine, but the graphic nature in that link is not. Please take it down out of consideration of the people that aren't posting about it, but are and will view it.

6. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

This kind of makes me angry. Why would you put something like this on here?

Please take it down.

7. ~Heather~

I just don't want you to get in trouble, I don't think you're trying to hurt anyone but I don't think posting this here is ok. :sad:

8. WorldBurns2Death

Thats fine if it makes you angry...You didnt have to watch it

9. XsweetpoetX

I didnt watch it. I dont enjoy watching sick things like that. But the thought of you putting this on here,when people here are struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts is messed up.

10. WorldBurns2Death

I suffer from both of these things...If someone wants to watch it they can if they dont they dont have to...I adore morbid videos such as this

11. ~Heather~

Re: Wow this guy must have really wanted to DIE!! Hung himself on video and broadcast

I'm sorry but, are you trollin'?

:troll:

12. WorldBurns2Death

Re: Wow this guy must have really wanted to DIE!! Hung himself on video and broadcast

I dont even know what the hell trolling means

13. XsweetpoetX

Im just asking out of respect for people on here to please take the video down.

14. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

Yeah, XsweetpoetX is right. I mean yeah you could just not watch it, but also its not the best thing to put on here.

15. WorldBurns2Death

If you havent noticed already it IS down...But man I am getting bombarded with PM's requesting the link...I knew it!!!

16. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Just understand how people feel on here, ok? There are people who are really depressed and need help. So just don't post it, and everyone will be ok.

17. XsweetpoetX

And you dont have to be rude. I was being polite. People come here for support,not to be triggered.

18. WorldBurns2Death

That is def not me being rude

19. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

20. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Then its all good :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.