Wow this guy must have really wanted to DIE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

Account Closed
With the overwhelming response in PM I have a few more links of snuff films and beheadings if anyone is interested lol
Right.. you really don't see the issue of what you are doing right? You might be stable to watch these videos. Perhaps these people you are sending the links to are now, but perhaps they arent, or perhaps when they are unstable they view these videos.

I don't think I can help you understand and change your position on it, but I'll ask anyhow. When it comes to this site and the people on it, please do not supply videos and links to people's lives ending or ways to end their lives.

This is a pro life forum, for people in desperate situations. :hug:

Right.. you really don't see the issue of what you are doing right? You might be stable to watch these videos. Perhaps these people you are sending the links to are now, but perhaps they arent, or perhaps when they are unstable they view these videos.

I don't think I can help you understand and change your position on it, but I'll ask anyhow. When it comes to this site and the people on it, please do not supply videos and links to people's lives ending or ways to end their lives.

This is a pro life forum, for people in desperate situations. :hug:
That is actually the only suicide video ive seen the rest of snuff

Axiom

Account Closed
That is actually the only suicide video ive seen the rest of snuff
I can't speak for you, but I know many here have not seen either, and the temptation to view them can be very high when suicide is a part of our lives. So you might have people asking, but like someone said, if they really do wish to view these videos, they will search them out themselves and walk that path on their own. Acquiring them easily through a random chance pm on this forum is alot different than hunting it down on your own.
Out of consideration for those ill prepared for this, please don't share any links or videos with them.

I can't speak for you, but I know many here have not seen either, and the temptation to view them can be very high when suicide is a part of our lives. So you might have people asking, but like someone said, if they really do wish to view these videos, they will search them out themselves and walk that path on their own. Acquiring them easily through a random chance pm on this forum is alot different than hunting it down on your own.
Out of consideration for those ill prepared for this, please don't share any links or videos with them.
Thanks hun, this is what I was trying to say :hug:

And WorldBurns2Death, that's your own thing but don't share it with people who are not like you and are very down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00