Wow, what a loser i am

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hurted, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I cant talk with the girl with which im in love even on msn... I just dont know about what we could talk...so how would i be able to talk with her "live"?
    Guess im a big looser...:sad:

2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Re: Wow, what a looser i am

You are young, you are suffering from sepression you have bound to have self confidence problems. Teenage years are tough if you have more than one thing going on. Just say hi and ask how her day was and go from there.
    xx

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well its very hard for me... because after that hello and few topics i just dont know about what we could talk... and i doubt that she even likes me...
    Guess I must be very annoying with my love problems comparing to yours... I just dont know anymore when hope is actually fake hope...

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I want to be normal:sad:
    I will never accept myself as I am, maybe i can have normal self esteem for short time, but always when i will fucked up something i will feel like numb...:sad:

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Just try to learn to love little things about yourself. You'll become more confident. Give it time. :hug:

6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

As I said you are bound to feel self conscious and worried. Do you both have similar interests, does she already go out with anyone? HOw is it that you know her? xxxxx

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

do you know her in real life?

8. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

the beauty of internet communication is that it can be nonlinear. a conversation can slide to nothing for a while and be picked back up later on when something actually comes up.

but i'm an awful commincator so don't listen to me.

9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well she is flirting with guy from our school... i dont know her very well, i know her from my school

yes, i see her in school everyday...