Wow.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Deathly Strike, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

You know, when you defended this place and said it was a support forum, I believed you. Every single one of you convinced me that I should stay, and get the help I need, most of all you convinced me that this was a place where people can come if they need help/support/advice.

Guess what?

You lied to me, you <Mod Edit-Insulting>. You said you care, you said I meant something to you all but that was all big, fat lies. You NEVER cared for me. You NEVER loved me. You NEVER gave a damn about me whatsoever. Most of you probably want me dead - nay, ALL of you want me dead. Guess what, <Mod Edit: Insulting>? You're gonna get your fucking wish. I apologised sincerely for what I had done, and you said you accepted it and that we should move on - YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2007
  2. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

I don't want you dead. I do care about people here and so do a lot of other people here. I don't know you, but I would like to get to know you. I'm sorry if someone here hurt you, but that doesn't mean that no one here cares about you. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. I hope you are ok.