1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever known love until now. I've never met anyone who I've felt this way about.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love ya hun.

3. BlackPegasus

Oh!!! This is the most wonderful feeling. I truly care about him like no other!!!!

4. austinhp78

austinhp78 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad for you :laugh:

5. BlackPegasus

lol! So many people have told me that I'm all he ever talks about and his good friend told me he is always saying he loves me. It's amazing to have someone to talk to like I can with him. I can honestly be my entire self, flaws and all, with him. I can't help but smile when I am around him and being with him makes me feel good. I am so happy now, more than I've ever been even with other bad circumstances in my life. The only down side is I can't stand being away from him.

6. austinhp78

oh wow, that just amazing!! it sounds like you found someone who you really, genuinely care about and who feels the same about you :tongue:
    and about being away from him, thats what makes your time with him all the more sweet.
    i can only imagine how happy you are right now :laugh:

7. BlackPegasus

sigh :cloud9: I've never in my life been so willing to go out of my way for someone like I do for him. To give up so much for another person...And the way he treats me..he makes such sacrifices for me and treats me so well. Anyway I guess everyone is tired of my gushing.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2008
  8. austinhp78

hahah i so painstakingly obvious how happy you i cant help but smiling :laugh:

i had been in a situation such as your a while back except the person didnt feel the same way back. i started out as happy as you but as soon as i realized that she did not feel the same it started to go downhill. fortunately i ended the madness yesterday and just gave up and i'm starting on a fresh slate and i'm feeling much better already :smile:

KEEP IN MIND that you dont have to worry about this. if his best friend is saying that he keeps saying that he loves you then theres no doubt that its true.
    i would say that you should keep spendling time with him but dont overwhelm him. personally, if he feels the way about you that it sounds like, you wont have that issue its just a precaution.

from the sounds of it, your in a great place and things are only going to get better from here :biggrin:

enjoy the ride... :tongue:

oh, and i am absolutely not tired of your gushing!

gush away! this could be the start of something great and you should milk it for all its worth :biggrin:

9. BlackPegasus

lol! At first he was a bit overwhelming for me because i never expected someone to treat me this way. I admit I was a bit scared and unsure. But now neither of us can get enough of each other. It's incredible to have someone who wants to be around me as much as I want to be around him. In 30 years I've never come across someone like him, and never once felt this way about anyone. For one I am usually very tight with my money but spent quite a bit on him. Of course he has spent a lot just to see me also.

Oh well I better get to bed since I have to work really early.

10. austinhp78

hahah alright, g'night and remember how lucky you are:biggrin:

11. BlackPegasus

He read this the other day! :shy: :paperbag: