wow..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PBandJ, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PBandJ

PBandJ Member

I am feeling suicidal right now..
    I've always been underweight, but recently I've gained some weight pretty rapidly.. I'm still thin but I think it's messing up my body. Today I felt a sting on my stomach, and I looked an there was a tiny stretch mark like on my waist. :( I'm 18 and this is my first stretch mark (and better be the only one..)

now on top of being depressed, I'm paranoid about even moving cause I don't want to get more. Every time i feel any amount of stringing on my body I freak out (it's happening a lot)

WHAT THE HELL. I hate myself right now :( Even when I'm the most suicidal, I still feel alright about my body... now I feel like I have nothing to be proud of..
    lame I know =(

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Honestly with one nobody is going to give a second thought.

Not to mention there are creams that help especially if it's minor as your's sounds. As well as the fact since you are young it will likely fade easily.

I have been ultra-susceptible to them as long as I can remember and as soon as I hit I growth spurt I now have them over 75% of my body.

Trust me one stretch mark is nothing you need to worry about...

3. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

I wish I could gain weight. It's a good thing, honestly.

4. PBandJ

PBandJ Member

Fawkes, can you feel it when you're getting them? Cause I feel this sting/tingling all over my body..
    I actually find them beautiful on my friends, but dumb about my own body =(

and LDA.. I'm gaining it because I'm having trouble sleeping, so I eat a lot at night now

5. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I don't even recall to be blunt.

6. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. well.. just talk to a doctor about it or something, is the only advice I can think of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.