Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I feel so depressed. It physically hurts, my eyes hurt, my heart hurts, I can barely breathe. I feel empty. I don't want to be here anymore.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: whats happening to make you depressed?

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

have you talked to your doctor? maybe try different meds?

4. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

im hearing ya........going through that as i type this myself.have you been like this a while or has something bad just happened hun?hold on ey?these guys on here have only been chatting to me for a few hours so far but ive managed to last the rest of the day and thats pritty good going considering i nearly ended it all this afternoon.im not going to be stupid and tell you it will be alright straight away as im still suffering myself but if you're feeling really bad just keep chatting on here and occupy yourself.i dont mean this to sound awful because i dont wish this pain on anybody but it did me alot of good to know i wasnt alone whilst feelin crappy..........thought it was abnormal but i now know im not on my own and the emotions we are feeling are perfectly natural when things go wrong.
    il try my best and stick around for another day if you will

xox

5. swimmergirl

thanks, it is just a persistent feeling and I am always alone so that doesn't make it any better, and I dont know where to go to be less alone, and when I do see my therapist and my doctor it does help, it almost breaks my heart it feels so good to have someone care, but I can't seem to hang on to that the rest of the time. I just feel so disconnected and lost. And when that feeling gets really bad, I just want to die, disappear, vanish, go away and not be a problem any more.

6. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

remember ure not alone,i thought i was until i found this site...hugs

7. Wastingecho

it looks like there may be a couple of other members in your area

what if you were able to get together for a bit, lunch or something

face-to-face time may do you a world of good

:hug:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you hard when one feels so all alone i know I am glad you reach out here because you can see that you matter here you do have people who care abt you. The sadness is just a wave sometimes okay it will peak then go away again. I am glad you have a therapist to help you too. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know i care abt you too.

9. swimmergirl

help me, make me whole again, love me, make this pain stop.

10. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

no shortage of love for you here hun

11. Wastingecho

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

gotta call that crisis team ok...I believe you can do it..:hug::flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.