Wretched misery

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by ub3, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Crying out from great suffering the gutter pushed me up from the depth of despair,full of utter desperation to escape frozen still stuck im afaid im full of fear. Overloaded with bad memories my heart feels heavy burdens here, still i wear a brave face and my heart on my sleeve i swallow my grief to conceal my agony my soul cant breathe. ....

To be continued...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I was literally minutes away from dropping you a PM to see how you were, because I hadn't seen you around in ages, and I checked the forum and you'd posted.

Anyway, just want you to know you're being heard, and I care. Hope you post more.

3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Great to hear from you ! And happy new year! I will never forget the humanity and unconditional love you showed me at what i thought was the most horrific time of my life...More was to be revealed and in many ways things have gotten worse...But the power of the human spirit is astonishing by the suffering we are capable of enduring and our ability to adapt to terrible conditions and just keep on keeping on and ultimately embracing the possibility of using our own experience to be of service to others...x

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's just really good to see you out here again, to know you're still holding on. How have things gotten worse, what have you had to go through? :hug: The offer will always stand, if you ever feel like talking or need a friend, you can contact me anytime.

5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

How have things gotten worse? I wish i could explain. It seens pointless attempting to. I can just garentee you things have got worse . Certain individuals have become like vampires in my life and they have become more and more powerful and i have become morw and more weak. They got something i want which is killing me. I dont know how to break the spell all ive been doing is going deeper and deeper into an absolutely disgusting reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.