write 5 good things about you

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

So i think to try it out as ive been told it suppose to sort of help, so here i am.
    you are all welcome to take part as well.
    every day, we have to write down and post 5 positive things about ourselves or things that happened to us during that day, so ill just start and you can try it for yourself.

1. im tall, and have a solid body build, overall im looking great
    2. i achieved in my 31 years all the goals i ever wanted for myself, with great success
    3. i spent the past 2 weeks with an amazing beautiful woman while on vacation in a different country
    4. im smart and have great knowledge of many different things due to my natural curiosity
    5. im constantly improving myself, learning new things, and evolving

now those are 5 good things about me
    now you try :)
    good luck

Flying Fox likes this.
  2. bobbob

bobbob Well-Known Member

1. I was pretty happy until about a month ago.
    2. I'd achieved quite a few things that I wanted to achieve in life.
    3. I look OK and have an OK brain. I'm not the brightest or the most handsome but who is?
    4. I had great plans for the rest of my life (eg finishing phd, having kids, making a difference).
    5. Following disaster about a month ago, I've not quite given up hope.

Flying Fox likes this.
  3. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

1. My curiosity is still there for a few things
    2. I enjoy art, books and movies
    3. Very passionate about the outdoors and nature
    4. I like plots and characters that are not all black and white. Grey is more compelling and realistic.
    5. I still have a sense of humour :)

MisterBGone and bobbob like this.
  4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

new day, 5 new things:
    1. The pretty lady im with now, called me from work just to chat, which was nice
    2. I spent the morning at the sea port, watching the ships as they come and go, it was a very beautiful morning
    3. I made someone smile today (i think maybe even 2 people)
    4. Im surviving without any stupid anti depressants for the past 2 month, and doing well
    5. I found 5 good things about me today, even though it was super hard, i didnt gave up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.