Write a daily thoughts...

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Bostonensis, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Do you read your posts after you post them? I have been doing that lately. I do wonder if people find it hard to understand the trail of thoughts. I realized that most of the trains comes from the end to the start. It increasingly getting convoluted. Don't be surprise if one day all the words are backwards too.
    This is annoying. I am glad I am not in any school anymore.

Me, daydream is better than awake.
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Then maybe if you just read them last to first? :)
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't know why i even try anymore.
  4. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

PNUT , that is exactly how I read the newspapers. I can zero in the any thing that is printed. But movies ? I do not enjoy any of that becoz I can predict the outcome & that loses the whatever the movie is all about. And I feel I wasted time waiting watching what ready I know. I watch comedies yet it is hard to find humor of my kind. So far Dana Carvey is the only one who can tickle me. Sometimes I think this is the cause of my confusion. It is aggravating.......
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I read mine once bostonesis and i started to cry because it was like reliving some of the stuff i had posted about so now, I try not to reread them because in my case it does more bad than good.
  6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

sometimes I read mine before I post them, because I always make spelling mistakes and stuff so yeah..
  7. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

My thoughts for today.

Did anyone her have read the Iliad: Homer? Greeks are merntioned a lot in so many of them. In always boils down to what the Greeks think. But I Asked why? Did you noticed when we cannot explain somethings we tend to say XYZ? Maybe there is a confining problem in our alphabet system that we don'tr know? Did it ever occur to you why English ,not Greek is the international language of commerce?,The Geeks.com.

Don't write with your left toes you might end up like me. It iz a,very scary thouhgt. You might end up in Wimbeldon't.

Got to go ,I need to color my box
  8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I have read books starting at the end before, but it definitely ruins the story if you know what to expect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.