write one sentence for ur ex here

victor

Account Closed
thanks 4 wonderful christmas eve, baby. im enjoying a lot right now. having the time of my life really, sittin here n thinkin bout u n him

victor

Account Closed
i hope u hang urself with ur h&m scarf, while jackin off listening to Mozart.. u bitch n moan about LA, wishing u were in the rain with Hamingway..

Rukia

I'm sorry for what I put you through, I'm sorry for making you stop loving me. You have been in my thoughts a lot lately, do you ever think of me? Can't believe it's been over 4 years since we spoke, sorry that I didn't let go of you before you started hating me.

(I know it's more than one sentence. :tongue:)

I'm getting there but 6 months on and I still miss you. We'd been through the hardest of times and when we said we were soulmates we mean't it. I just wish you stuck by me when i needed it...but aslong as your happy...

victor

Account Closed
oh fuck u n leave me the fuck alone n stop pushing me into doing smth u dont want me to do. fuck off n go n suck ur arabic horses off instead of fuckin my mind up

im sorry i couldnt be who you wanted me to be.... im sorry you couldnt just say you wanted to be with your ex husband and im sorry you felt the need to lie to youtself and everyone else to end it.....

victor

Account Closed
u drink too often. n ure so white, i never was into white girls, really. what was i thinking?! n u might be beautiful now, but ur weight has a tendancy to go up as soon as u stop training. im sorry to point it out but after 10 yrs ull be fat n ugly - n ill be at my best im afraid. n theres nothing so special bout u, it was just my messed up brain. btw, ur boyfriend is an ugly prick. look at his smile.. yuk! poor guy, looks like a retard. bet hes a good person tho, but after few years with u he will be a retard! oh my oh my.. n btw, ure left breast is way bigger than the right one for some reason. yeh. n whats the point to become an architect n sit at home living from ur parents pocket? why dont u get a job? its good to work, keeps ur mind busy u know. u should try sometime

Domo

I don't like that you are so insecure about your new girlfriend and that you don't feel you are good enough for her because you do seserve to be happy.

On another hand, it's kind of reassuring that you are making the same mistakes with her as you did with me. Because maybe i am not as horrible as i think i am. Maybe it wasn't all my fault that we ended.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00