write one sentence for ur ex here

It's funny , cuz i always told you I'm not good enough for you and i will always hurt you without meaning to , and you always said i was wrong until you found someone better then me and left , i guess it wasn't even love what made you say it you just felt pity for me after all ..

I'm sorry that I forgot what I am, and dared to think that I can be loved. I am sorry that you met me, but I hope that I will disappear into the mists of time and that you will only think of me as someone you used to know. I am sorry that I wasted your time.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
There's no real way to express the depth of how much I regret that we ever even met and that I ever wasted my time talking to you and thought we would at least be forever friends if not more, now that I know how easy it is for you to just stop talking to me at all I see that you were just a big fake phony all along.

Feinmharu

Tortured Mind
SF Supporter
To one of them: I hope that you have found your place in this world, for I struggle every day.
To another: You let me and my mental problems effect you.. We were younger then, but that doesn't make me any different then now.. Just better at hiding it all.
To yet another: Please don't let my lack of expression be a factor for you. I was happy; Just that my smile went away a long time ago.

And to a one that touched my heart... : Through you I learned self-destruction; through you I learned not to get too close.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00