• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

write one sentence for ur ex here

Jolene

The typical thing to say would be "one day you'll regret letting go the who loves you that much just as you are".
But let's face it: you'll never think about me anymore, you'll never miss me and I'll never stop loving you. I'm trapped in this forever

Jolene

If you could feel how much I love you,,, I know you know I'm still into you but you can't imagine how much I feel. I want to tell you and I will but not now, even if I'm temted to call you crying and telling you that I love you but I never did something like that and I won't. But someday... Please, give me another chance

JD4010

To my lost girlfriend: "I'd give anything to be able to talk with you again, even if it meant you telling me that it's over."

JD4010

To my lost girlfriend again: "I wish I could rewind 3 years and return to the joy of our budding relationship"

I would do whatever it takes to keep it going.

MarkahMalady

(Lately I think about "what could have been" with my ex gf. I imagine us in a little village, maybe we'll adopt from her home country, a little girl. She'll have the private practice she wanted, happy and fulfilled. I'll be sweet and beautiful for her, cook lovely meals for our little family.)

I miss you.

(I'm sorry)

Jolene

Please, give me another chance, remember who we were, remember how happy I made you (even after the break up). Please, please, come back to me, I'll do anything

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00