write one sentence for ur ex here

theedda

Hope you're doing well. Well, truthfully, in the nicest way possible, I don't really care. But I just thought that was funny when I saw this thread. You weren't a bad person, what happened wasn't your fault. Wasn't even mine really. I did love you, and I did imagine spending the rest of my life with you, but it was just the best decision for everyone involved to end it. It was so dramatic back then. And now, after all these years... I just don't even care. It's like none of it even happened, or it happened in some strange alternate reality and it wasn't really me.

Maybe I'll feel this way about the people I care about now. I don't seem to be capable of keeping them either. But I don't know if that's a good thing. I'm tired of moving on, over and over.

Lilyrose1234

This day last week , we were together , not feeling this intense heartbreaking pain. This day last week I was asked the question 'What makes you happy? ' and my response to that was the following:

'To be honest , I don't really know but , there is a person that makes me really happy and I fear that if that person were to ever exit my life , I will never be happy again ; the cracks will finally all smash into a million pieces , almost impossible to put back together , maybe possible but , it will take someone better than that person ,which I believe doesn't exist for my heart , which is why I'll fight for this love to the end. I'm crazy in love with him , even at the times when he goes quiet , even when my heart is trembling with sadness and anger as to why he won't respond , I still love him. Love will hurt when it's with the right person , things will get complicated but , if it was meant to be , you will both make it together , across every difficulty ; every obstacle because, neither of you are willing to give up on what you both have and now, that's true love. Both of you fighting to keep this love together during rough times , working to hold onto this intense feeling, wanting it to be everlasting. '

'Fight to the very end'
, something I wanted to do but ,you simply wouldn't give me that chance ; you took that away from me which is why now i'll always be left with the question 'what if?'. What if you did give me that chance? What if you tried harder? Maybe we would've had that future ; the one we both imagined.

I miss you , I love you♥.....but why did you have to give up on us so easily? Why couldn't you have tried harder? Why?

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
And why are you invading my dreams now? You are such a special person. I thought I'd found my forever match. For my own sanity I need to get you out of my head, but you're always there.

Lilyrose1234

This day last week , you left me.
This hour last week , I was fighting for that second chance .
This minute last week , my heart was pounding in pain , my mind in a hell state , my cheeks were stinging with tears.
This second last week , I was hoping that your next text would be ' You are right , I can't leave you'.

This day today , I woke up to check for your notifications instinctively.
This hour today , I am thinking of you and whether you are thinking of me too.
This minute today , I am feeling that flutter as I write to you.
This second today , I am breathing, i'm still alive.

It's a week today but, it feels as if weeks flew by , nothing has been the same since you exited my life but , I'm still here ; still breathing , something I wasn't sure was going to happen.

I still miss you , I still love you♥ and I still can't really believe it. At moments , my mind is saying that 'it won't be long now when he will text back' , forgetting the fact that it's not one of his 'quiet' periods but in fact the end of a relationship. That word 'end' , a 3 letter word , so powerful ;can do so much ,changed everything.

Are you thinking of me at this moment? Perhaps regretting not giving me that chance that I begged for at this minute , one week ago? If you were to give it to me now , would I accept it? Or would I let you walk away?

Last edited:

Lilyrose1234

You know , I had a pretty good day today but , in a way it didn't feel right to have it without you. I've realised that , I'm still having conversations with you in my mind and I'm still planning on what i'll tell you in the evenings about my day, all instinctively , without even realising straight away at times.

I'm still thinking of you , I still miss you , I still love you♥ but ,I still don't fully understand why you left me. I know I could've asked to confirm exactly and maybe I still can but, is that really what I want? When I asked you as to why , when you broke to me that you no longer wanted to be part of my life , you just gave me the response that 'everything comes to an end' but, that didn't mean that we had to come to an end but , I was scared to ask further.

There are times when all I want to do is go back and just experience another day with you in my life. Do you wish the same at times? Or are you thinking of your future 'one' ?

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
What is wrong with me? How did I get it so wrong? I thought you were my one. I told you things I've never told another living soul. You made me so happy. How did I not see that you didn't love me?

Lilyrose1234

I was going to re-read our text messages today but, before I could read any further , I stopped myself because I couldn't. I only re-read the last 5ish messages that you sent me and I was already trembling with pain. My heart started racing ; just like the night I tried to convince you to give this relationship a second chance ; just like the night you first told me that you had feelings for me.
Those last messages seemed so unconvincing , as if you didn't want to let go of what we had but , you couldn't continue like this either. I felt the pain of the distance too but , I didn't let it break us apart. And that was the difference ; I battled the distance but you gave up. Sure , you fought it for some time but , you shouldn't have given up. You gave up which meant that, I couldn't continue fighting since we had to be in this together. Now , I'm battling what you left me with; the love I still have for you. How am I supposed to let these feelings go when I know , and even you said it yourself that, you still love me?

I don't know , maybe one day we will meet and you will regret this decision but , by the time you want to reverse your action , it may be too late and I would just say "Je suis désolée."

I miss you , I love you♥ , you shouldn't have given up on us but , I have to continue living my life , with or without you....

Jolene

I would do anything for a day with you. You and me, alone, forgetting the world, just like before. Just being us, just being together

Lilyrose1234

Some memories of us crossed my mind today , I didn't block them but left them be processed. Remember the time when you said that you missed talking with me so much that week when you were on holidays with family and didn't have internet connection? That your love only grew stronger for me? If you still had feelings for me when you broke things off , how does it feel ? How does it feel to no longer see those notifications , each message followed by a heart? How does it feel that you left me , still loving me like you claimed? I hope it doesn't hurt too much but at the same time , I want you to feel the pain of your consequences.

I miss you , I love you♥ , I don't know if you'll love me forever but , I hope you'll never forget what we had ; it was something special and.... you know that....

Last edited:

Jolene

Two weeks ago, just at this time, you broke my heart...again. It was already broken but you confirmed that again. And that was our last conversation. I wonder where are you, with whom... I would do anything for getting a message from you... I miss you so much... If I could know how to "make you" miss me...

Lilyrose1234

Just seeing your name today really triggered my emotions. It's as if the world is turning against me , why did your name have to pop up now , when you are out of my life and didn't appear well....when we were together for instance?

I let my fingers trace each of the 6 letters gently , almost as if I was stroking you. My eyes filled with tears and as they landed onto the letters , they appeared more bold ; more real which kinda reminded me how real we once were and how real my dreams with you were, but now all vanished - like a dried tear.

I'm trying to stay strong , I'm trying to move on but if only it were that simple because , you really were my everything . Once upon a time , it felt like you were the missing puzzle to my life; that you filled that gap in my life ( at least that's what I thought).

I miss you , I love you♥ .....just don't forget that...

Jolene

What can I do to make you miss me? I feel you're "filling" your days with unrealistic things, not living in the real world, and like this you'll never think of me again. I Can0t stand having lost you forever

Lilyrose1234

Just seeing that notification with your name today, made a split second feel as if nothing ever happened , that we were still together. That 'hello' was enough to make me feel us all over again , but only for a split second before reality kicked in , reminding me that you are no longer part of my life.

I thought that I would reply straight away but , it's too soon. You probably only wanted to check up on how I'm doing and I don't want to lie and say 'I'm alright' nor tell the truth that 'I'm not good'.

I'm quite tempted to reply but, there is a part of me that doesn't want to either. I don't know what I want anymore , I'm so confused more than ever before , you exiting my life made something really click and I'm not even sure who I , as an individual even am.

Maybe not replying would be best , till I get my life back in place but , what if I'll regret not answering? I guess , if you wanted to say something important , you would tell me anyways , regardless of the fact that I won't reply.

I don't know if I'll reply but, what I do know for sure is that , there is still a part of me that misses and loves you; us♥and wants you back. But then there is the other side too, that just wants to move on and see where life takes me. Who knows , maybe some day we'll cross paths again.....but I shouldn't dwell on this ideology...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00