write one sentence for ur ex here

Deety

SF Supporter
Stop sending me abusive texts and emails. I don't want to hear from you at all. If I have to hear from you about the kids, be polite and respectful, you know... as if you realise what an arsehole you are instead of thinking you have the right to be angry I don't want to be your friend after what you did.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
To my ex that left me last year with loads of debt: You're a controlling, manipulative, pathetic excuse of a human being and I'm better off without you.
To my ex that just left me: I miss you so much because you made me so happy and I'm confused because I don't understand why it went wrong.

Lilyrose1234

Thank you for breaking my heart because I cared about you, that's really what it all came down to , I cared too much about you. I want to say that you are a fuckin piece of shit for not listening to my needs and for giving up on what we had with your excuse being "j'en peux plus" , those words will always burn to my ear and spark up my inner fire because you left me even though you admitted that you still loved me. What the fuck happened to the phrase "Follow your heart"? Why would you fuckin end things if you were still in love with me? Why didn't you want to give me that second chance that I begged you for which was followed each time by "j'en peux plus" ? I fuckin tolerated you so much and I always forgave you because I focused on your positives and swallowed your negatives but you , you no , I mess up once and that's it.

I love you but I hate you. I want to be with you forever but I also never want to hear from you again. I want to go back in time and fix things but I also want to move on and not repeat the same mistake.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Unlike you, I meant every word I said. I will always love you regardless of how much you try to break me. For as long as I can survive, my house and I will always be ready and waiting should you, little man, and bump ever need it. X

Jolene

I've just reading the last thing you told me the other day before finishing our conversation and I'm starting to see it as "beautiful". How damaged am I to see that as beautiful? You've told me lot of amazing and romantic things when we were together, is not that I don't know what is beatiful or not. How can I see that sentence as something almost sweet and compasive when I know that you are capable of more than that? I'm truly broken

Lilyrose1234

I'm crying for you , i'm crying for what could've been but never was but , things happen for a reason right? There is one thing I will always know , that I will always love you , no matter how hard you may crush my heart , I will still feel that warm feeling first that I felt at the very beginning with you, when i'll think of you.

I may no longer be able to text you personally the words 'I love you' but , I can still say it here , even if you'll never see it , maybe you'll feel it.....I love you J♥

Lilyrose1234

You know I kinda realised tonight that well...I really tried , could've done more but I tried. I came online each evening, I stayed up late waiting for you so we could have a conversation , I made stupid jokes to make you smile . I tried but , with love, we both have to be in it together which , wasn't always the case for you. Maybe if you would've made more of an effort like I did , the chapter would've never closed , my heart wouldn't be in agonising pain.

But I still love you....always will, even if you move on completely from me , even if you'll forget who I am , I'll still love you♥

Lilyrose1234

So you haven't just left me , you took a part of me with you. I don't know , maybe I voluntarily gave it to you or you just took it away .I feel so empty and confused without you, even though I felt something similar a few weeks ago.

I want to go back in time and mend things before they ever became so messed up . I never thought that things would've ended at the beginning. I can almost feel those butterflies , fluttering wildly in my stomach and the warmth of my cheeks ,that I felt at the very beginning when I fell for you as I think of you now. How I miss that and long to go back to those days. But , I can't. What has happened , has happened and there are some things in life that you just can't change.

Once again , I miss you , I love you ♥ but ,I hate that I have to pay the price for falling in love with you , are you paying it too?

Lilyrose1234

My heart feels like it's dying , you were its oxygen but now since you left ,you took that with you, leaving me gasping thin air for what there no longer is.

I'm in pain , I keep recalling everything that could've been but never was. I keep reminding myself of those days together when everything was going in my favour; picture perfect. I keep thinking of how evenings are no longer dedicated to chatter and laughter between us but , replaced my a soaking pillow as I recall those late nights. I know , i know , I'm letting this pain have an effect on me ; i'm feeding it but , that's all that I have left of you. The heartbreaking pain you left me with.

I miss you , I love you J♥ , are you going through the same thing? Or is it a relief for you that it's over.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Do you even think of me now? Are you really happy now it's over or, like me, is your smile hiding the pain?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00