Writing Good bye letters in my head

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mel2809, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel2809

Mel2809 Active Member

I know the end is coming soon. I have begun writing letters to people in my head, and planning out my will. Right now it is just in my head but the urge to actually write them is growing stronger and stronger. Yes I have a plan. I know exactly what I will do and where. I have decided that I won't do it in my home because I don't want neighbors to be involved anymore than they will already be (I have very nosy neighbors). As I am putting everything together I am actually feeling better which I also know is a sign that the end is near.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No it is a sign that you need to reach out for the support that is there Call crisis line or your doctor and get the help you need to feel better
  3. Mel2809

Mel2809 Active Member

Yup...that's what I'm going to do. Thanks
  4. Mel2809

Mel2809 Active Member

I can't quite figure out why but as soon as I decided I needed to go inpatient for a bit I actually began to feel better. Now I am wondering if I can continue to ride it out on this wave or if I should still go in.
  5. Jabez

Jabez Well-Known Member

Mel2089, I'm glad you feel a bit better.
    I would still go in and see doc, or whoever your support team is. For me in that situation feeling better would be relief because i made the decision to get help and let someone else help carry the burden for a bit, feeling safe that someone else would take responsibility and take care of me for a bit. If I didn't act on that decision it would get harder again pretty quick. That's me not you, but it sounds like you've been feeling really down, so getting some support can only be good.
    Hope things continue to improve for you...
  6. Mel2809

Mel2809 Active Member

That's my fear as well!! I am pretty sure the reason I feel better is because the pressure was taken off my shoulders.
  7. little lucy

little lucy Active Member

I write the letters in my head sometimes too. I would love to write them out just for the hell of it, but then if someone saw them somehow I would get in a lot of trouble if I were still alive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.