writing this is my last hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Someone. I need help.

I hurt so much. I feel so broken. I am so alone in this fight.

Dear god, please give me strength and hope, I am so tired and so scared.
  2. SweetTearsOfDeath

SweetTearsOfDeath Well-Known Member

Hi hun. I hope you know, I am here to help as much as I can.
    You are not alone. We are all in this together. If you need to, you can tell me everything that is going on over a PM or something and I can help. Only thing keeping me here is to help darlings like you.
    Please, keep trying to hang in there. I know you can do it!
  3. cycla

cycla Member

we are here, we are reading your words.
    You may not be able to see any significance to it right now but you are not completely alone. If you can talk we are listening.
    It may seem like a small comfort , the extended hand of strangers.
    But we are understanding. We are with you or have been where you are before.
    Hold on
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hey hunni,

feeling alone and broken is the worst. I'm sorry you are going through a hard time right now.

Is something going on to make you feel like this?

If you need someone to talk to I'm always here. :hug:

Hang in there. We are fighting the same fight, so know that you are not alone.
  5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I feel tormented by images and thoughts I can't seem to control. And the pain is swallowing me up whole. I want to go to sleep and never wake up. Slip away from this madness, from this unbearable pain inside ofe,to stop the silent scream inside my head. Too just feel peace. Or just not feel this ache, this worthless, empty, hopeless shell of a human being. To be free from the pain of another day, to just slip away unnoticed.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey swimmergirl, sorry to hear that you're hurting so much right now. I think the first thing you should do, is start eating properly. Your body needs nourishment so you can be healthy. Binging and purging is really bad for your body. I will pray that God gives you the strength that you need. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.