Wrong Person

Status
Not open for further replies.
You messed with the wrong person. I don't think you realized just who you did this crap to. I am smarter and stronger than you ever could have given me credit for. I will bring you down. You deserve that at least. You manipulative, absusive, horrible piece of trash human being.

Sorry. Had to let out that rant about my abuse.. I wish they knew this. But they likely never will.

I am stronger. I can do this. I will survive. I am better off now than I was. I keep telling myself that. Hopefully someday I believe it.

shadowrider

You saying to yourself is stronger Than them hearing it your fighting it. You are amazing and I'm proud of what I am hearing from you.

I'm trying to be strong. Trying... thinking if I keep telling myself, keep writing the words down, I'll start to believe it and feel it for real. I've been so torn down in the last few months I don't know how long it will take till I can feel truly strong again.. or if I really will, but I'm trying.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Yes you can do this...you clearly have an inner strength as you have come this far...I also found that it helps to say positive affirmation thoughts out loud to myself in a mirror. I wondered if you talked to your GP about what you are going through. Please take to heart that you do matter and you aren't alone as we're all here for you.Sending you a multitude of hugs.

shadowrider

All you can do I keep doing that day after day the more you do the more stronger you'll get I know nothing can change what happened I know that but all we can do is show everyone its are life we decide what to do with it. What I told you cinnamon and yet I'm still here at 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00