Wrong Side Of The Bed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cashing_out, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Woke up today PISSED OFF AT EVERYBODY! Dont know why. I just fucking hate everybody and dont want to be around people. Bumped my suicide scale from 3 to 7. Its not actually a suicide scale, its a <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Inappropriate> scale that will result in my death. So, I guess it is kind a suicide scale. Same friggen thing. Anyhow, I hope this goes away.......

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
  2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im very sorry that things were so bad today. I am praying for you and hope you do too. Things will chnage for the better. It just takes time. We all go thorugh cycles. Things never stay the same. PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSELF. You are a good person whu has had some tough breaks.PLEASE hang in there and we will help. Sending you my love and hope.

Write if you like,

Marty

3. cashing_out

Thanks Marty. I am better today. I am just thankfull that there is a site like this that I can turn to and vent. As you and everybody else here knows, at times things look like there is no hope and then, just a few kind words and a little support and the edge comes off. Thanks.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad you doing better too hope today you can find something nice to do just for you okay. stay safe

5. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im very happy you are feeling better~~~~

6. cashing_out

I am on such a emotional roller coaster. Today, I woke up and had no motivation to go to work. I am here but......I am emotionally drained. I start my vacation on 7/29 and will be off work for two weeks. That two week period includes 4 tragic anniversaries as well as my sons birthday. Its always hell. Hard to hide my depression from my son. But, I do. This will be the beginning of my fourth year alone. I dont know whats worse, the lonelines or the haunting memories. I guess once you get to where I am, it doesnt really matter. its all part of the same thing. ****sigh**** keep on swimming.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.