WTF! (and the things that make you think or say it)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by itmahanh, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So you're looking at something or thinking about something and it makes you go ....WTF! Because you cant figure out the reasoning behind why it exists or what it's purpose is or why anyone would even conceive such a thing. Got any WTF moments to share? Funny, seriously or scary whatever.

2. itmahanh

Head lights on a train. WTF! If there is something on the track, by the time the engineer sees it in the light, he cant stop the train. The train runs on a track. What's there a need to see? AND they have normal and hi beam!!!! The only possible reason for head lights on a train is to blind motorists that have to drive into them from the opposite direction on the highway.

3. itmahanh

Mosquitoes!!!!!!! What else is there to say? WTF!!!!!

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

pwnd...... WTF does that mean!??!?!?!

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

- 7 dollars for popcorn at the theather WTF!

- my bank account is -$10 WTF

6. itmahanh

That one not only gets a WTF! but a hmmmmm too (lol).

7. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

the adverts on tv.
    of coarse i understand why they are there, but why do they allways make me want to smash my tv up?
    :huh:

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Ecept for Iron Chef commercials... those are awesome!

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

"pwned" is a misspelling of "owned", used as trashtalk after someone lost.

A headlight on a train may give the train time to stop, or at least make a lot of noise, or notice something to be communicated to other trains or maintenance workers...

My cat got sick. My cat has no contact with any other cats. WTF!

10. itmahanh

Pimples that never come to a head WTF! Why even bother showing up at all then? They hurt and are unattractive and are more uglier and hurt more after you spend 2 hours trying to get rid of it!!!!!

11. itmahanh

It wouldnt happen to be an ad for the newest and latest flat screen, 72 inch hi def that you're watching at the time huh???? lol

12. neohume

neohume Well-Known Member

^^^ lol no my tv is pretty flash! adverts never used to bug me much , but lately they infuriate me, dont know if the ads have gotten worse or ive gotten more miserable:blink:

13. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

All the warnings on prescribed medications, they almost make you NOT want to take them. WTF?

14. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Those skin tight-yet flappy in the butt jeans teen boys wear these days. WTF? Worse looking than the most gaudy '70s polyester outfit!

15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i get ya. tellin' ya i can write a fucking reel about the shit on tv that my mother watches and i have to hear cos the computer's in the same room, and it's not adverts only. it's PROGRAMMES that people think is intelligent 'discussion' "WHAT THE FUCK" comes outta my mouth as well as BULLSHIT- "The Big Questions" presented by Nicky Campbell on la BBC, is a good example.

16. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i've not seen these myself but they sound f'ing funny! :biggrin::biggrin:

oh yeah, the girls who were going out to a club tonight outside wembley? the woman in front of me and me just burst out laughing. me more than her i think. i was glad she found it funny too. it was the shoes i think, yeah it was the shoes :laugh: and the way their choice of footwear was limiting and altering their gait.

17. itmahanh

Businesses that put "watch your step" signs so that you trip over whatever you were supposed to be watching out for because you're reading the damn sign!!!! WTF! A little more warning please!!

18. rx4brdm

rx4brdm Well-Known Member

^lol

Instructions on a soda can.

19. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

my friend fell over one of them signs in the shopping mall yesterday lol

20. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I drove up to an automated teller at my bank the other day.

The drive-thru ATM had braille on the buttons.

WTF?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.