wtf as just happened,

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by armsopenwide, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armsopenwide

armsopenwide Active Member

ok sorry for not replying to the other post but....im registered blind after loosing most my sight and see very little......went for my normal walk this morning with my two babies one 8month tomorrow, and one just over four month had only had her just over two weeks, both german shepherds the youngest female. going down this track which is well dark but i feel the path with my feet so dark dont really matter to me, anyway little one on her lead, big one not, a woman did know it was a woman at the time but she coming running past me, tripped over my little one, blamed me and carryied on running, my little dogs on the floor trying to get up and she cant, carried her back home and got her to the vets, vets tell me they got to take her away for xray, so come home. get a phone call from the vet and a very cold lady said she had done something to her spinal cord or something to do with it, i can have her put sleep now or try her on a high dose of something for 24/48 hrs and if no improvement they will have to put her sleep, told me to have a think about it and ring them back and hung up on me,,,,,,,,,i have choose the dose thing as she is not in pain, just cant move pretty much all and a bit more of her back half, funny i already know what is gonna happen, and no all the positive thinking wouldnt help, not gonna be on much tonight though so if i dont reply it is just cuz my other dog well missing her too,

2. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

I am so so so sorry that this happened to you and your baby dog.

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

(((((armsopenwide))))) I am so sorry.

4. armsopenwide

thanks, completed gutted

5. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

So sorry this happened to you, losing a pet is incredibly hard so hopefully she pulls through. I don't know how anyone could trip over a dog and just keep going without making sure it was ok.

6. armsopenwide

thankyou,bless her she a right lickle character too, and so so good,

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, and to your little dog. :hug:

8. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

sorry to hear about this

9. armsopenwide

thanks, id give or do anything to swap places with her, she got picked, taken to her home, not long after she was there the woman who had brought her, got beaten up by her bloke, so she went for the bloke, the woman carried on with the bloke and threw her out saying she was aggressive, now she sat in a cage not able to move properly, sorry for moaning there not dogs or pets they my babies yes she only young but gave me so many happy moments already, told the person meant to be my friend his reply was just dump her and buy another one,,,ive not written her off, trouble is i know how much she means to me and how much i want her to make it, that for some sick reason cuz she is a good one she wont make it, just hope she as not got my luck but my fighting spirit, lost so many clost things but never had one on a countdown

10. Cowburn

Cowburn Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear that John. I've lost two dogs and It's one of the worst feelings in the entire world. I hope you manage to stay strong, I'll be thinking of you and your dog :hug:

11. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-Known Member

She is so lucky you found her. She felt love and care from you after enduring such abuse. That is something many of us humans spend the rest of their lives looking for--love and being valued--after we endure abuse. You gave that to her.

12. armsopenwide

thankyou, sorry

13. armsopenwide

thankyou, yeah it sucks i know it happens all over but no she did nothing wrong, they just put her sleep this morning, least she at peace now bless her,

14. armsopenwide

thankyou sorry took so long had to get my head back, didnt go sleep couldnt thinking bout her and how she was and in that cage, went for a walk with my other one this morning came back and got a message which im saving on the phone saying to ring the vets for an update, so rang them and they told me how she was no better and they had put her sleep......such a waste, such a character, didnt have much time with her but she will always leave a massive hole and never be forgot, only had her 2 weeks and in that time alone she been nicer than none nhs and on here humans in my whole life, there not my dogs none of them haver ever have been, every single one have been my family, my friends, friends like friendship should be, they dont care what i look like, or what ive dont to my body, or cuz i cant see properly, and im sure you know, cuz it aint because there german shepherds though there the only ones who give me confidance outside,
    sorted all the vets things out well sort of today, this is not cuz i lost her, but told them to go fuck them selfs there not getting a penny, she fully insured, id even get my money back but that to me dnt mean crap, they supposed to care bout animals, 2 grand a x ray, she had to have 8 so they say, 190 to kill her, 500 i think or near for meds, 120 for the vet to do all this, and it goes on, but the way they was and how cold they was, i know they do it all the time, im not to good with big words but damn sure the time they put her sleep was not 24hrs, i would not have her suffer but like police dog handler told me she could have bruised her cord, but no gave her a few more jabs prob to get the xmas bonus up and then taken her, im not really bitter cuz the money, yes she is insured, but no not getting a penny,,,,sorry well gutted had bath earlier and i no i cant see properly but both of them used to try and get in she was just to little,
    sorry. thanks though

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Not many words, just sending a :hug: your way. I know how much you must be hurting, here if you want to talk.

16. armsopenwide

yes thankyou will talk more later just can not stop crying and keyboard keeps going weird lol, thankyou tjhough and for other message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.