WTF I will not stand for this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SentinelMG, May 9, 2011.

1. SentinelMG

SentinelMG Active Member

I have to let off some steam, and I figured this would be the best place. Strong language to follow, fair warning.

WHAT THE FUCK?! How can you justify the final being a minimum of 70 fucking percent of the grade? FUCK YOU. I looked up to you, you BASTARD. Did you not see that I was above average on all other assignments? FUCK. The fuck did you need to give me a thirty fucking two on the final for? Like I'm that fucking stupid? Fuck off. I did better than most of the class on HW, so fuck that. Maybe if you fucking taught some of the material that was on the exam--but hey, I guess that's difficult when there are only two mother fucking problems on the damn thing. You were such a great teacher, this is how you want to end the semester? With a FUCKING 32 ON THE FUCKING FINAL? Fuck can't even begin to describe the rage building inside me. I just want to fucking blow right now--this might put me on academic probation. And why? Because I'm shouldering a job with school, so I'm set to higher standards. Guess what that fucking means? I'll lose my job because you couldn't help but lower my A average for the semester to a MOTHERFUCKING C- because I apparently bombed that exam. You know how long I studied for that? You know how shocking it was realizing that most of your studying was in vain because you had no reason to expect half the material? Fuck that.

Congratulations: you have me oscillating between enraged and worthless, those fucking consequences are on your hands BITCH.

EDIT: No, you know what? I'm not done. Way to fucking ruin any chance I had at getting into a good grad school. Here I am, doing better with my depression--better, not fucking perfect--and now I feel fucking shattered. Maybe I'm still in shock...I refuse to accept anything less than a B in that class, and feel shore enough that JUST FUCK IT!!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M FUCKING WORTHLESS, THERE, HAPPY BITCH? FUCKING WORTHLESS, FUCKING AWFUL AT WHAT I LOVE, FUCKING BRILLIANT AND A FUCKING MORON AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME. Like anyone I know and care about will accept this failure, the fuck am I to think I'll amount to anything?

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Yep, that's bullshit alright.

*angrily shakes fist in sympathy*

3. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Ouch. That is awful! 70% of the grade? That's way too much.

4. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

That's college.