wtf is going on.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by plates, Apr 17, 2010.

1. plates

plates Well-Known Member

this week i've been bloody hassled by women out there and i don't know why.
    80% of the time it's been derogatory.

eyes rolling, catty stares, today it was low cowardly moves just before i left the laundrette by a couple of 15 yr olds.
    :dry:

all i can say is that i threaten them with my haircut :laugh: that's all i think is going on.

cos i've got nothing but friendliness by other women and men. a lot of them seem to be flirting with me, (obviously, not obviously, saying i was very beautiful etc) which i've been dealing with well, cos...i used to hide myself a lot in the past and be fearful of this attention, or being seen in any way.

2. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

What don't you like about it?

I admit i'd feel a bit weird getting attention from random people, but i'm sure there is some way of using it to make me feel better.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

feeling like there's something wrong with me. that i shouldn't be there. like i'm not doing what those women want me to do which is be like them somehow? i'm a woman btw.

them making attempts to make a fool out of me, and it doesn't work, because i immediately catch on and stop it right there.

and me being so friendly when i'm happy, and thinking everyone has good intentions and aren't rotten inside , when they are because it shows by their behaviour.

i suppose i just have to realise, like a few years ago, i make a lot of enemies by just being me and being alive. :dunno: rather than being dying bullies who have nothing to do but act in the way those two did this afternoon. i could see they were very unhappy, especially this one girl.

4. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

Difficult to comment on women's issues, but this sounds like typical female jealousy.

You mention being aware enough to deal with this kind of bullying, and also aware enough to see when you're being looked on favourably. This is what you need to use to work to your advantage, as your desirability could be the key to your happiness.

Ignore the hate, and embrace the admiration.

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yeah. i had difficulty with men seeing me in this way for years, but i'm recovering in every single way and my appearance changes, that's how it is- i do appear odd i suppose? it's summer (well it feels like it), i love it, i'm fully clothed, and even if i wasn't, that doesn't give anybody the right to do what those kids were doing.

thanks for your reply and encouragement. it's just being more and more aware of what is going on, and like you say, knowing what to do and how to react. in the past, i'd get so fucking upset, and when i realise where most of it was coming from, it was from women. then it was my hoodie and jeans and scary attitude combined with my friendliness, intelligence and vulnerability that scared them i think. maybe they wanted to wear a hoodie and jeans and live the shitty life i had back then too? :lol!:

take care!