Wtf.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered00000000, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind your business.

I know that it's usually out of concern (sometimes out of nosiness or cruelty or ignorance), but people get too involved in the lives of others.

You can't EVER tell anyone anything, even if telling them might benefit something else, because they can't keep a secret; you can't do anything because they don't want to see you take part in things with which they feel uncomfortable. Why don't people mind their own damned business?

They don't want to watch you fall. But you have just as much right to fall as the autumn leaves and cascading waters.

No one should be so audacious as to keep people from doing something because it isn't in their favor.

Why are people so afraid of things with which they disagree? And why do people try to push their naive little fears on other, more acutely aware individuals?

And who the HELL is anyone to tell anyone else what is good for them!? That they can't have their peace?!

If you loved them, you wouldn't keep forcing them to struggle more.

Fucking world. That only fuels my dislike for society.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I agree, sugar. <3 :hug:

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i agree also....

4. Hmm, just a thought...If you don't want others to get involved in your business, don't tell them your business.

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug:

6. Oh, I agree. That's why I more-than-typically don't.

This isn't necessarily in reference to myself or a particular occasion.

Basically in reference to society as a whole, and people trying to keep people from doing what they're afraid of.

Let people do what they want to do.

It's like

A good friend standing next to you is deathly afraid of bungee jumping. However, it doesn't bother you a bit. You rather want to. You need to experience the electrifying rush. It would do you a world of good. So your desire is, regardless of the outcome, to make alliances with the wind. When you begin to take your jump, said person standing next to you will likely try, with all their might, to hold you back, and keep you from diving into the emptiness.

It takes someone with incredible strength of mind and bravery to simply hope the best for you and allow you to have your fun because this is what you want to do, and it affects them not.

Perhaps you believe the former is compassion, I don't know. I, however, think it's meddling. Compassion to me is having an awareness of the feelings of others and being able to sympathize. You understand why your friend would want to take that jump, and you support them in any endeavor they so choose. You don't call in the tabloids and everything else and cry that you're afraid for your friend.

You sit back, accept, trust, and have in mind only the best of wishes. Love doesn't impose one way or another. Love is accepting and full of trust.

Love is strong...

7. Thanks. :hug: :hug:

8. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

self absorbed much?

9. I seem that way? I was just playing with my thoughts, making sense of my opinions..

But maybe I am. Guess I need to shut up.

Sorry.

10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:nono: No shutting up. I don't think you were being self-absorbed, I think you were just letting out your feelings, ranting, perfectly fine.

11. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

urgh dont shut up, im just a bitch today.

I agree with what i think your saying, or i agree with my opinions that can be related to yours, whos society to say we should live and suffer just becauses its 'normal' to want to live. Thats not freedom.

But Im too obsessed worrying about other people to let myself die, so i guess im just pissed off :(

12. "They don't want to watch you fall. But you have just as much right to fall as the autumn leaves and cascading waters." (That's RIGHT. It's THEIR pain, which you are NOT responsible for)

I LOVE that! As the rest...Humankind is a huge experiement gone horribly wrong since the start. God DID make a mistake!!!

I hope you don't get MODERATED for speaking the truth - the NAKED truth -

"If you loved them, you wouldn't keep forcing them to struggle more." AMEN!!

FAL1

13. :hug:

Hey, it's ok, I probably am self-absorbed. I've been called that a lot lately.

But I understand. You're good peoples. :tongue:

14. Glad we're on the same page. :smile:

15. ...assuming all that wasn't sarcasm :laugh: :unsure:

16. Most CERTAINLY was NOT...

FAL1

17. Good good. :)

18. I'm at the end of my rope.
    I'm wishing to die.
    I wish it were that easy
    No, we're DEFINITELY on the same page...

the last one we're in control of

FAL1

19. My heart goes out to you...
    ...though I don't know how much use it's of anymore.

I empathize, regardless.

By whatever means, I hope you can acquire your peace someday..

20. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

:hug;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.