Xistence Well-Known Member

what is wrong? :hug:
  3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Please dont give up. Whats wrong?
    PM me if you feel more comfortable, but please talk xxx
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

hun what's up? come talk to me on msn if you want to vent. i've got a spare ear and two good eyes:) :hug:
  5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

What's going on, Raester? :hug:
    We're here to listen, you've got my email, my MSN. Please talk to us :hug:`
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't give up Rae. What is going on? :hug:
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Rae :eek:hmy: :hug:
    am over on msn if you want to talk :hug:
  8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

just wild amounts of stress that i feel like i cant handle half the time and my cup hath runneth over

but really, i should be okay. just i'm badwith asking for support and i don't actually have any friends outside of here that i can talk to because i'm trying to keep up an image and i don't need them associating me with suicidal-ness:laugh:

And sometimes I want to talk to my mother but she makes things millions of times worse when i give her phone calls and ask for a little motherly support.

I'm tasught to bottle it up but you can only do that for so log before oy u don't remember what it is you're bottling up and you dont notice when it gets to be too much and all of a sudden youre overwhelmed and wanting out and doing things that go aginast your values for a little high, to forget the pain... to forget eeryhting and everythign that daddy did and how youf ailed him and what a fucking piece of shit you are amnd how you deserve to die/

it's awful. I've done everything wrong... everything.

I can't be fucked with anything anymore and i cant' be fucked to care, so why dont i just do myself in before i fuck up anything else!

And there are money issues and work issues and school issues and my sister and her health issues and my friend's issues and issues on top of issues on top of issues not to mention those in my head and sometimes i can't take it and don't knwo what to do or who to talk to because i cant bear the thought of bothering someone and I onyl want to be the best person I can be but I keep getting pushed to my limit right when I think things may be getting beetter.

And then I do stupid things like take tens of pills (maybe 30 or more?) and wait for them to kick in .... :cry:

probably not a good idea. would suck if I didnt wake up tomrorow.

What do you do when you just can't do it? I am not strong enough and as much as i try to forget that i'm not strong enough, the realization that im not always comes back around and bites me in the ass

never fails!!

what deity is up there pulling the strings and laughing, because this is all too twisted to be a product of chance. :sad:
  9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm in the same frame of mind so I'm the most obvious candidate not to listen to right now. But I just wanted to let you know you're not alone and hun I wish I could do something to help ya. Be tough Rae!!! Hope it passes soon for you.
  10. Ire

Ire Guest

There has got to be some way to let some of it out and hold on a little longer? Anything?

Just don't take the final solution when there are ways to get by still.
  11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Raeface.. :sad: I know you're under so much pressure, you have so much to deal with, your mother, Brook, your issues, Brook's health, etc. You're such a strong girl, to deal with all of that, even if you think you aren't, you really are. I know it's hard, of course I can't even begin to empathize because you've been through so much.. Just know that I care, and I'm around if you ever need to talk, even though you don't feel like you should, or don't deserve support or whatever, just call or text or get me on MSN, whatever. :hug::hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.