Wtf

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

It's probably a good thing that I was still drunk when the phone rang this morning, because I think I may have lost it otherwise.

I made an appointment for a referral so I can find out if I should see a shrink and so I can talk to a real person. I have been counting down the days till this appointment and have now waited a month for it.

It was supposed to be today but I get a call saying that the doctor couldn't make it in and would I like to reschedule. Fine, I'll reschedule. But then I'm told the earliest is Nov. 11th (another whole fucking month). I'm also told that they have walk ins but that will likely be a half hour tops and it won't get me closer to seeing a real doctor.

I thought it was ridiculous that there is such a long wait time to see someone about a pretty serious issue but then to be canceled on and made to wait another whole month.

Plus I find out today is national depression screening day. What a joke.

Well maybe when they find my corpse they'll realize that things need to be changed.

2. I'm sorry Bigman.

I can still remember when I was I call the suicidal emergency hot line, and wait for 15 minute with no one responding. I mean not even those people care about me, but I don't know why but I stop caring after all and have not kill myself yet.

Life is a sorry pain in the ass, and I just can't help it but I just want to escape it on you know.

Hang on in man. I had to waited 2 months so I could even get to see my psychiatrist, it suck really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.