Wtf?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Avarice, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

ARGH. I need to know what to do.. Me and my ex-boyfriend have been apart for just under two months or so now, and haven't even spoken to eachother in the past three weeks, but he can't seem to move on from me. I've been ignoring his texts and messages on MSN, although there weren't many anyway, thus far, but today he pushed it too far. He rang my house and asked to speak to me, after rambling on about some text he sent (I don't even know wtf he was saying, if I'm honest) he then asked to talk to my mum. This was when he asked her if he could come and stay at my house this coming Sunday. I honestly don't fucking understand. We've split up. We're not together. So why on earth is he doing this?!! I don't want him here, I just want him to leave me alone after all the pain he's caused, but he can't seem to take no for an answer. I don't feel as though I can talk to my mum about it because she'll ask why I don't want him here, then I'll have to tell her that we've broken up, and then she'll ask why.. Then she'll go around telling the whole family, including my sister who is coming over on Thursday and she'll interrogate me even further. :sad: I've seriously no idea what to do. I don't want him in my life anymore, yet he seems so hell bent on making my life a goddamn misery.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Maybe if you've been ignoring him he doesn't know how you feel?

If you really talk to him and explain yourself he'll probably call off staying on his own. Really get it through his head that you two are done.

If you've done all that I don't know what to say cuz that's really strange.

EDIT: Also, you can't really hide that you're broken up forever, especially if YOU don't want to rekindle the relationship.

3. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

He knows how I feel and that it's over. I sent him a really long email three weeks ago telling him how I felt and that I wanted him to leave me alone from now on. He told me I'd get a reply to it, then didn't talk to me or have any contact for three weeks. I still haven't recieved a reply. All I got was a few texts saying 'I miss you' and stuff like that, then this sudden random phone call.

I'm not trying to hide that we've broken up, I just don't wish to openly talk about it with my family because they'll ask so many questions and want to know every detail, and I just don't want to go into that.

Aah, well. I'll just have to try and get the message across to him or just put up with his presence. I don't really know what he's expecting because I'm not going to treat him nicely in the least.

4. Jseer

Jseer Active Member

There's your ticket outta this. Tell me about this pain & what it involves?

5. Datura

Datura Well-Known Member

There's nothing you can really do aside from the course of action you're already taking - and that is no contact. Can you block his number?

That's hiding it.