wtf?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cookiemonster, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i'm a little concerned about... well... stuff in general. i know i can't freely talk about anything anywhere anymore and i'm not the only one getting down about it. there are some really clever people out there (either that or sadistic) who are causing me and my loved ones a lot of pain due to nasty comments and such left in awkward places so that when we are most upset or in need of help, we are shot down and upset. i'm very suicidal because of it and it seems to happen everywhere. i'm supposed to have a really worry-free week with the bf and i think it lasted all of 12 hours and then things started getting on top of me again. i think things have gone too far now to be sorted out and people are too upset. :( i'm sorry

2. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

fight fire with fire, there is also the law and the police for harassment, if its not to the degree where the law can get involve, then u shouldn't be bother by it or like i said, grab a flamethrower and fight fire with fire, everyone is a dumbass, "smart" only mean a person know a bit more than the others.

Physically you are okay, fuck those people.

3. cookiemonster

smart in this case means more manipulative and my bad mood is rubbing off on everyone

4. suicider628

sleep, u can't be piss off after u slept, and don't try to be manipulative, to manipulate someone is, at least in my opinion, wrong.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what you describe sounds like you are being bullied??
    if that;s the case I hope you will ignore their comments as they're only trying to bring you down to their level...
    if it's someone on here can you tell the mods.?..
    take care..

6. cookiemonster

i don't sleep! or at least rarely do. thats a bit much to ask of me :(

i'm not manipulating people

7. suicider628

24 hours, there must be a few hour u spend sleeping. Sleep-deprivation make one edgy, one reason for ur mood.

You have to make friend with urself, or distract urself with something. When we keep thinking about bad things, we upset ourself.

8. cookiemonster

as i have found out in the past few days, i sleep even less when i'm somewhere i feel safe. i also eat less. but its pointless for me to talk about this. they've won!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.