Wtf

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by cashing_out, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

I am new and I just typed a hudge intro and this site bumped me and I lost it all. WTF. Can I post here or whut???!!!

2. cashing_out

let me try this again. ya know whut....fuck it. if this site cant keep me logged in long enough to type a fucking post then I dont need a sub par web site. fix your bugs.......

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya , welcome to the forum. When logging in tick the 'remember me' box, that'll prevent you from being automatically logged out. The forum is set to log members out after 20 mins of inactivity.

Hope that clears it up :)

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agree with *music* and hope you come back!

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :)

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum....that happens to me a lot because I'm a slow typer....
    don't give up....
    'refreshing' often will help stop this....

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you decide to stay and give us a chance. The fix is a pretty simple one if you know what to do. :) :welcome:

8. cashing_out

OK. Since this seems to be the only place I am not judged, I will try to be patient with the site and myself. I am not going to re-type my whole intro. I am sure by Q&As everybody will know why I am here. Thanks for the kind words by the folks in charge. I am the eldest in my entire family at the ripe old age of 45. No mom, dad, gradparents, siblings, auts, uncles and so on. I have lost everybody except my son. I am married and do have a (family) so to speak but my son and I are the last of our blood line. I have lost everybody tragically. I even lost a fiencee in "93" to a drunk driver. So, im over it. Life that is. Once I am sure my son has a solid foundation of morals installed in his personality and he can fend for himself, I get to ...Cash Out.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sounds like things have been rough for you in the area of losses. I hope you can change your mind about leaving as soon as you feel your son is on solid ground. Even when things are solid, storms arise that can shake that foundation and the experience of someone with knowledge on how to make the repairs is needed. You would be that someone. Think of how you feel about losing what you have. Your son has lost many of those same people. He doesn't need to lose you, too. And as he ahs children, they will want to know their grandfather. I would hate to be your son trying to explain to his children that grandpa gave up and took his life. The message that sends to them, and to your son, is to give up when faced with obstacles. They won't know the extent of what you dealt with, only that you gave up. Maybe you will be the one to break this string of events and live to a ripe old age. You can watch as your bloodline grows and prospers. You are the patriarch. It all has to start somewhere. Why not let it begin with you? :hug:

10. cashing_out

If it was only that easy. The demons in my head wont let me sleep without medication. When I am awake, I am tormented by the horrible memories that haunt me. I feel like Jobe. Why me? Why has all this happend and even when I still had faith, why did the losses continue? I have lost all my faith. Not just in a so called creator, but in man kind as well. Nobody cares about this planet. Its all about the $$$. When I put my plan into action, my son will be out of college, with his own family and my grandchildren. He is 10 now. another 15 years in this world and I will have earned my right to do as I please with my life. I have thought this through and my son and grandchildren will never know what is/was going on inside my head and wont know what I did. I will have my tracks covered up. I will be in my 60s and it will take a while for me to finish what I started. Thanks for the kind words.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi cashing out. Your plan sounds pretty good, but wouldn't your grandchildren want to spend time with their grandpa? Keep on fighting the good fight.

12. cashing_out

Yup......Im still hanging in there. Have another crisis to conquer but, I keep on swimming........

13. wouldrichest

wouldrichest New Member

I hope you decide to stay and give us a chance. The fix is a pretty simple one if you know what to do.

14. cashing_out

Ya, I have been hanging around. I have posted a few things since. This thread needs to end cuz I am here to stay for a while. I seem to be doing ok but there are people here that need to talk like I did and I am here for them as well. Thanks.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Glad to here that you're doing ok cashing out. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.