Wtf?!?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Oct 12, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ugh okay you know what I'm about to break. How dare that woman tell Krista she is an abomination to God because she like women as well as men!! How dare she!! Ugh im so angry. Who are they to tell us its wrong?? From this point of few God is the only one that can judge this. God says to love all and to not judge. He didnt say love everyone except gays. And He didnt say to not judge anyone BUT gays. Ugh :cry: sorry ill shut up now... Just needed to rant before i lost my temper completely.

2. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

They have no right to tell anyone how they feel is wrong. Christians are supposed to love others,to never judge. And she isn't an abomination because she's bisexual. Thats like saying im an abomination cause my mother wasn't married when she got pregnant. God loves all of his children. You feel how you feel. No one can tell you that it's wrong.

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Exactly hun. :) Sigh.. It wasnt so bad when it was directed towards me but when they start calling Krista all this stuff the gloves come off. :mad: And your right God loves all his children just the way they are :) *hugs*

4. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Sorry you two seem to be having such a hard time with these people. Hopefully one day they'll learn to be less hateful.

Until then, at least you've got each other for :hug::hug: and support.

both take care

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

6. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

I wish you too the best of luck. I know its probably really hard right now. But at least you two have eachother. And it's great that you two are both so strong. Don't let anyone get you down.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thank you hun. xx

8. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

sammy,
    that is really hurtful, im sorry!
    this girls opinion is probably based on the few verses that were mentioned in your other thread that was locked. see, the language the bible verses were written in(ancient hebrew or greek) were much different than current times. therefore, it doesnt directly translate to homosexuality as it is understood today. the word could have refered to the devil worshipers around at that time. his misunderstanding that people hold on to causes a lot of pain.
    just follow your heart, sweety. hope you and krista are doing okay :hug:

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah i guess. But people are so bent on taring us apart. They wont tho. I love her and will marry her But they are taring me apart inside. I cant keep being hurt.. I just cant handle it. My heart is breaking because of all of this. I know God loves me so who are they to tell me this stuff?? God is the one who judges, not them. Ugh.

Thanks hun :) this means a lot to me. :hug: And we are good.

10. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

happiness is a rare treat lockedinside
    as long as you 2 are happy
    SCREW THE OTHERS

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I agree :) And we are. So yes, screw them! Thanks Andi

12. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im glad your happy you should be happy,youve found true love and im jealous

13. absolution