wtf

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by alexman, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexman

alexman Banned Member

is it just me or are benzo weak ive taken <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> and i still cut my arm you cry like heall scream like shit and beating the wall and blodding my knuckles im so fucked up and anxiety wont go away

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, I don't think I understand what you are saying, but I can tell that you are in a lot of pain. I hope that you are able to get through this.

I've read some of your previous posts. It sounded like you had, a least temporarily, some good results from your medications. Can you go to the hospital? It sounds like you are in a crisis right now and need to get some help. You can always call 911.

Also, there is www.befrienders.org that has a list of suicide crisis hotlines

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

alexman please get some help...you shouldn't be alone in that state..
    whats happened to cause this?

4. alexman

alexman Banned Member

nothing caused this depression is a disorder that can evolve for no reason but abusive parrets have made it worse and the girl i life cut me out but i have felt horrible all the time

5. alexman

alexman Banned Member

FUCKING MentAL BrEAKDOWNS DAILY NOW FUUUUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING INSANE AAHAAH

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you see your therapist or psychiatrist on an emergency basis?

can you go to the hospital?

do you think the crisis line would help?

I hope that you can get better!

7. alexman

alexman Banned Member

constant panic attacks constant anxiety attacks im up to 30mg benzo im supposed to be on 5 im going insane i bought some scapells i dont know what will happen tonight who knows if i make another post XD

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

please don't do anything to hurt yourself!

I hope you can get to the hospital or call a crisis line

maybe with treatment you can get better

I guess all I can do now is hope that you'll be alright

:hug:

9. alexman

alexman Banned Member

fuck they confiscated the scalpels but i test cut witth one it felt so good it was so easy its all i think i about i need to go and buy more thats how im going to diee, and on another note i opend up on FB told them about everythingabout 4 people wos worried and wanted to help the rest 200 only said im an idiot and dont you know how you make me feel, almost on one cares about me its all about them and ive but up a fasade for 9 years to please everyone else i just cant take it anymore fuck FUCK THEM ALL im the one with the pain the have no idea hoow much im hurting and all they think about is how i make them feel a bunch of assholes

10. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Facebook is probably not a good place to go for help. I've never been on face book, but I think a lot of people there are just trying to compete with each other about who has the most fabulous life, and the whole thing just seems really fake.

I'm sorry that people weren't good to you there. Unfortunately, people who need and deserve the most understanding and support get the least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.