Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DannyBoi, Mar 13, 2011.

1. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

Ultimate depersonalisation. Everything around me is frightening the shit out of me, giving me panic attacks. Almost completely detached from reality. Can hear two words repeating in my head, "lol" and "luggage".

Confused. whats goin on?
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh I'm sorry to hear of this.. sounds really frightening. Are you able to tell your doctor about this?
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

How are you now?

Look man,I was out of order joining the mob against you here.This should not be a place to put pressure on other people or play silly games.
    I am sorry.
    I was wrong and I want to hear from you,know you are okay.
  4. DannyBoi

I'll probably have to tell the doctor about it, thats if I can even remember it when I get there. Suppose I'll have to write it down.

And it's alright about that. Though tbf you weren't wrong.

How am I? Not that great really. Incessant reminders and mental torture 24/7. A week is enough, any more and I think I will actually go mad. Already dissociating like crazy left, right and centre. Interesting it came back after a while. Though I suppose the mental torture is deserved.
  5. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Fuck right or wrong dude,at this moment in tome all that matters is you getting out through the other side of this thing. :)
  6. DannyBoi

I think many people will disagree most heartedly. Though thank you for the support. It helps.