Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidy71

My ex just told me some news today that our nephew who is 16 has been sexually abusing my 8 yro girl.I am so fucking mad I want to tear his fucking head off.She took her to the police station but she clammed up as she is embarrassed.We didnt see this happening and we both feel as though we let her down as parents as we are meant to protect her.I cant even confront this little fucker until my daughter can open up to police as dont want to give him heads up we know.Taking me alot not to go and kill him my ex was bit worried about telling me as she knows how angry i would be.Im prepared to face penalties as i always promised any fucker that violates any of my children will face my wrath.I am so fucking pissed

IV2010

geez spidy I'm so sorry...that's shocking
i know as a parent how I'd feel if that happened to my child...same as you!

I think though you must try, as hard as it is, to contain yourself for your daughter needs you in her life
if you do something to that @#$%*#@ then you will be in a heap of trouble and she won't have her Dad around to be there for her

that won't help you or your daughter get through this.

drag his sorry ass into the justice system and let them do what they will with him

:arms: I feel for you spidy

Spidy71

Thanx i m trying to keep my cool.Now we have to question the two other daughters as me and my ex have a feeling he has done this to all of them.Ive been abused myself before as i know what effect this can have on you.Never thought it would happen to one of my kids.Always thought i would be able to protect them from these low scum predators.Im bit upset i never spotted this.My daughter dosnt want me to know is what she told my ex as she very embarrased and the fact she wouldnt talk to the police not much we can do until she opens up to them.

FrainBart

Staff Alumni
I am so so sorry to hear that this has happened to your little princess. maybe have a talk to her, let her know how proudvyou are for her letting someone know, let her know she doesn't have to be embarrassed.
poor thing, :(

Spidy71

I am so so sorry to hear that this has happened to your little princess. maybe have a talk to her, let her know how proudvyou are for her letting someone know, let her know she doesn't have to be embarrassed.
poor thing, :(
Thankyou for your kind words.I thought we always taught our kids if anyone no matter who touched them they should always come to us.It was my second oldest that told their mother.We have to be careful how we approach her with this as we do want her to open up as only way the other dirty little fucker can be dealt with.Lets just say hes lucky my daughter needs me at the moment else he would be a very sorry boy.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi spidy, I'm so so sorry to hear of this. I too was abused as a child and know how it feels. It's embarrassing, humiliating and degrading. I really hope she's okay and if she ever need someone to talk to make sure she knows you're there for her x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00