Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I thought I was a bit better. Can't.
  2. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

cant what? stay better?
  3. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

I am here if you want to pm. I don't judge anyone and I feel you need to talk. I'll help best I can I promise. I hate seeing people hurting. I'll jump to and fro from the site to see if you want to talk. Just to let you know.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

dear Mo..that dip on the roller coaster again!.

Hold on to the feeling you had of "a bit better''
    it will come again and last maybe a little longer next time :arms:
  5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

As Iv said that bit better hold on to that strength you will get there keep fighting you are doing well good to see you still venting that helps too hang in there things will resolve
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:grouphug: Thank you all.

More like a freefall than a dip unfortunately.
  7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hey Mo... :hugtackles:

How are you today? I am so sorry I didn't reply to this earlier. You are doing so well and you are amazing. Whatever happens you are not alone ok I am here - back now so have proper internet and we all care.... I can see how loved and valued you are on this site. Its ok to have dips anyone going through the same would struggle too.
    Please be kind to yourself and keep reaching out. The darkness doesn't seem so dark when you know you're not alone. Just sending hugs and kind thoughts your way xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.