Wtffff

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lonelymortal, Apr 27, 2009.

1. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

I think I got fired ??? :dry:

I called up my work to ask them when my next shift is (part-time)
    One of the managers checks quickly and says "oh you're not on the schedule" and hangs up right away before I have time to answer.
    FUCK. I need the goddamn paycheck. Fucking assholes already made me work my ass off while criticizing me, never gave me a hello, thank you, etc. Motherfuckers had me working damn near 40 hours a week, always asking me to take shifts, stay longer, trying to exploit the new employee. They accused me of knowing people who robbed the store (WTF ????) when I had absolutely nothing to do with anything.
    It was a fucking horrible job but in return I got money to buy decent food to fill my stomach and a lot of weed. I spent MONTHS trying to find a fucking job and now i'm gone after ~1 month and a half.
    I'm not going to lie I wasn't the perfect employee; took a lot of free stuff but so did everybody else. I came in high most of the time but I don't think they noticed. I'm pissed lol. I need some fucking money so I can get high.(after 3-4 days my stash will be done i'll have to sell a computer or something)

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Even though you were part time, did you have a contract or something like that with them?
    Enquire about why they fired you, if that is what happened. Then if they don't want you back then start applying for new jobs.

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Phone them back up tomorrow just to be sure?
    If you really are fired, then like Mystic said, start applying for other jobs.

4. lonelymortal

You two are right i'm gonna phone them up later tonight, get someone else on the phone to check the schedule and see if i'm fired :tongue: I wouldn't be surprised at all they fire a lot of people and they've never cared about me as an employee. Anyways if I'm fired all I need is my paycheck and i'm set. I'm already worked like 30 hours so I SHOULD get my next paycheck unless they try to take it from me. I'm just worried because they have cameras all over the place so they've surely watched me taking free food a lot and I don't want to complain about my paycheck and end up getting charged for stealing from the store LOL. Maybe i'm just paranoid. I'll probably end up going to see if my paycheck is there. Anyways now I have to get off my ass and go find a job :sad:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I know it's easier said then done but what and see if your fired. Then if it is true then concentrate on getting a new job.

Hope it all turns out well for you either way.

6. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

How is taking free food stealing :laugh:

It was either free and you have nothing to worry about, or if they know you've been stealing they're right to fire you!

I'd just go down there and ask them straight if they still want you there or not.

Hope it turns out alright! :smile:

7. lonelymortal

LOL you're right. They're the type of store where supervisor's will tell you to help yourself to free food but the manager might kick you out. It's the type of situation where either you're a favorite or you're not and you may face repercussions from the management if you're not. I'm just worried because I helped myself to bottles of Pepsi, etc.. I believe it's against company policy to eat ANYTHING from the store for free but people do it all the time.
    Anyways thanks everyone appreciate the support :tongue: