X factor USA

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Kaos General, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Their you go america, now you can have the mediocre shit that we have to put up with, its the UK's present to you, enjoy.
  2. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Well you did give us some very good bands (the Beatles, The Rolling Stones), plus some great tv (Doctor Who for me) so we should call it even. (although I always thought you should apologize for Gordon Ramsey, and we should apologize for every American band who came on the scene in the last 10 years) :smile:
  3. Kaos General

We shall never be even, you gave us Hip Hop which is the musical equivalent of a syphillated, gonnoreah infected, herpes infested urine heap
  4. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

We sincerely apologize for that.
  5. Kaos General

I will apologise for susan boyle though, that woman should never have been released from the desert rock she was hiding under.
  6. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

:laugh: thanks for the smile.
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When I was initially in the hospital, and could barely move, the TV was on "America's Next Top Model"...Lord knows that is the cure for over-population! My roommate, who I called Hippo, as she made sounds I have never heard from a human, had a preference for Fox News, which was more painful than the neuropathic pain...but at least you gave us Cadbury chocolate which we ruined when Kraft bought the subsidiary...J
  8. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Tbf to the X-Factor whilst it has produced a lot a lot a lot of rubbish it has also produced a Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis and JLS.

There isn't a market for male solo artists who don't have an RnB edge, but they keep winning because its women who vote.

The whole thing is a big Simon Cowell money making scam though.
  9. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

It's just dumbed down tv for dumb people,these people can sing but so can tens of millions of people. They can't write songs and spend the entire series murdering classic tunes,I'm just hoping that nirvanas smells like teen spirit gets the Xmas no1 and blocks whatever dross the x factor produces as the next superstar. If rage against the machine could do it last year,nirvana should piss it.
  10. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I lived with big X Factor fans at the time of that and they bought rage against the machine on itunes to jump on the bandwagon. The next year they voted for Matt Cardle in the final.

It's about time somebody somewhere made a good christmas song that could be number 1.
  11. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Well unfortunately this world is full of sheep and I think it's getting worse.Hard to believe x factor fans would like rage against the machine,how retarded to buy a record that stands as a protest against a show that you love. Hmmm that just makes me hate x factor fans even more if that's possible
  12. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Thank god I don't watch TV hardly. TV rots the brain.
  13. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

haha, I think it was more because they didn't want Joe McElderry to win X-Factor in the first place.

I've been in clubs and bars where the song came on and everyone sang a long to it, there's no way everyone in there could be anti X-Factor. It's cool to like the song now so i'm afraid those X-Factor sheep all have it on their ipods. DJ's have been playing it in the last 2 years because it is "cool"
  14. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.