Xaos

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Username_, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username_

Username_ Guest

I can't seem to reply to my own thread because the "post reply" button is missing, no matter how many times I erase my cookies or refresh the page. I suspect foul play??? Anyway, the "new thread" button was missing also so I had to press the "thread starter" button and it finally appeared. Strange, isn't it?

Besides that:

There's no need to be apologetic for posting such a long entry about yourself. In fact, I found it immensely comforting/fascinating. Do share more about your experience. The only lights I've seen were split-second flashes of electric blue that came out of nowhere and went away just as fast...I researched the inverted triangle of three dots and I learned a bit about the following:

1. Dulce Base/Delta Group
    2. Illuminati
    3. Satanic Ritual Abuse and Mind Control

My parents weren't around me most of my pre-adolescence so maybe I was more suspectible to these atrocities than the average toddler? I dunno...honestly can't say for sure whether I am speaking out of my paranoia or whether there is some chilling truth in all this. Hmm...

I realize that by posting this entry I'm placing myself in danger but I see no reason to worry, I'm going to die soon anyway- whether in a matter of days/weeks/months because of suicide or months/years because of the disease. And besides that, if I really am a monarch slave/ritual abuse victim then I'm already conditioned to die anyway. But there is some part of me- some overwhelming, desperate part of me- that still wants to live. That wants to start over in a different life, away from all this. All I ever wanted...all I ever want...is to start fresh with a clear conscience, away from all the noise and distractions- to discover true freedom in...gazing at orange petals swaying in the pleasant breeze, feeling the damp grass beneath my feet, indulging in solitary peace while lying on my back staring up at the myriad of glittering stars spread across the black canvas as if they had been carefully selected from god's storehouse and lovingly placed in their positions for all to appreciate...alone in this euphoric image of perpetual harmony with nature and with the self...but let us digress.

Have you ever considered the possibility that...this is not a figment of our imaginations, but is in fact reality? That we are living in a simulated environment of distorted perceptions? I honestly can't say... -_- ... Well thanks for reading that overly-long post...I have this tendency to start babbling when I feel peturbed about something.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hiya,

That is very strange about the 'post reply' button disappearing.. glad you got it back somehow though.. hope it's there to stay? Do let us know if you're still having problems (you can post either anonymously or with your username in the 'troubleshooting' forum.. reply to this thread.. or we have a new 'letters to the management' forum, which only 'staff' can see)

Hope you're doing ok now.. and feel free to talk about what's going on/how you're feeling, anytime.. hope it helps

:hug:

3. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

hi, im sorry i havent replied, i didnt check til the other day, but i had a lot of late nights this weekend, cos im findin it hard to sleep and i've been feelin to pissed off, tense and depressed to even want to reply.. sorry :argh:

btw, nice post, very scriptual writing.. hope that comes out as i mean it (its a compliment anyway)

this part specifically...

'All I ever wanted...all I ever want...is to start fresh with a clear conscience, away from all the noise and distractions- to discover true freedom in...gazing at orange petals swaying in the pleasant breeze, feeling the damp grass beneath my feet, indulging in solitary peace while lying on my back staring up at the myriad of glittering stars spread across the black canvas as if they had been carefully selected from god's storehouse and lovingly placed in their positions for all to appreciate...alone in this euphoric image of perpetual harmony with nature and with the self...but let us digress'

and also, i used to be interested in illuminati, to some extent, but i detached from it... i would elaborate but i stil havent had a good nights sleep since friday, and i need energy and concentration at work... sum dick heads have been pissin me off at work since day 1 and today i confronted them, so this is just blockin my mind to be honest.. this happened to me last summer with sum prick pissin me off and all i could think about was angry things directed at him for quite sum time.. im tense all day at work cos of it now.. unfortuately i have to talk to these turds in my job, but hey, thats life...

4. Username_

Username_ Guest

just ignore those bastards. OR do what I would do- use intimidation. Lol just kiddin if you act mature and just flat out ignore them, then they might feel extremely immature in comparison and hence, leave you alone. If not, take the matter to a higher person, if it is really bugging you off. Ignore their taunts- they're not worth anything, although they might think otherwise. I posted this rant(ish) thread on here titled Ho-Hum but I guess the material seemed too graphic or something because now it's gone. Hmm...but it wasn't necessarily directed toward any specific person here. Oh well. I'm pretty sure those bastards/bitches got the message (hopefully).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.