XMAS abusive mother

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by stuckinchicago6, Dec 25, 2011.

1. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

Well it was Christmas Eve, I was crying at my mother's because I felt so alone and my mom came in and told me to stop fu*king crying that she was trying to watch tv and I was getting my mascara on the sheets that she just cleaned them. Her nagging voice ripped through me like a million bees and mosquitoes attacking me at once, so I screamed for her to shut up and she came and punched me sooooo bad in my nose. Now I have like a bump in my nose. I tried calling my dad. He was busy having dinner at his mother's house with my two younger half brothers. He was supposed to invite me but never did. Anyway, he came by for 5 minutes then started to panic that he had to go back home and he was busy and not well. Once again, emotionally unavailable father and psychotic mother. Merry Christmas to all! I'm so happy I will be back in my husband's arms in a few days. Seeing my crazy family really made me appreciate him sooooo much. Even if his family are sometimes standoffish towards me,at least they are not crazy like my family. Still, I am thankful for him and all the people I've met through him. His friends are the kindest people I ever met. It just sucks that now my nose looks bumped and cut from my mother knocking me out. I wanted to look ok and now I look terrible. My mother has tried to destroy my marriage for 1 year. She calls my husband so many names including ugly, which is ridiculous because everybody who meets my husband says he is handsome. She needs help. She abuses and blackmails me. Yesterday again she threatens to tell my husband that I am a *****. It is really so pathetic. I wish she would move on with her life and remarry. She never married again after him and she judges every guy she meets. She only wants somebody super good rich and movie star good looking. Not to mention, she doesn't like older gentlemen. She likes only guys her own age and young guys. Good luck on that. As for my dad, he was always unavailable and a womanizer. He is a family with his sons and has Christmas dinner with them. I'm his only daughter and first born and he treats me like a stranger.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun why do you stay there hun get up hun and leave okay You do not have to put up with her abuse and better yet i would even call the authorities if she hits you again Go back to where your husband is and do not spend another day at your mothers hun i am sorry your Christmas is so toxic one hun i know i went home and i should not of it was too painful so please keep you safe.

3. stuckinchicago6

After yesterday, I've decided to totally ignore her for a long time. Minimum 1 month no contact. She needs to think about what she did to me. Well, big hugs to you and merry Christmas and lets hope 2012 we can all be so happy and worry free :D

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Well done! That sounds like a great plan. It will help you feel better, and maybe she will learn something.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good move h un stay away from her toxicity you keep safe hun hugs

6. stuckinchicago6

I basically just want to use this thread to vent for the rest of the night. My husband is sleeping. I have nobody to talk with. I'm feeling a little lonely. Anyway, usual holiday. Mom is always toxic. My dad completely ignores me, while tending to his other family. He called me to pretend he cared, as he had side conversation with somebody else while talking to me and then he said he had to order something and he would call me back in five minutes. He never called back and it is 5 hours later. I will not bother calling him or getting myself angry as I did when I was younger and I would scream, "Why didn't you call me back?". I am an adult now and I have my own life. One day they will need me and I will be gone. I'm soooo tired of both of them. Mom's anger, abuse, and hostile words. My dad's excuses for not being a parent and his emotional detachment from me. Forget them. Maybe one day they will need me and I will be gone.