xmas pain

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by among the stars, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

its my second xmas without my mom and yet i havent even moved on a little....the spark of xmas is gone...todays been so depressing, worse than any other day....all ive wanted to do is cry and burn and hit an hurt myself all day....i just want punch and hit something over and over....i have to get it out but in a way no one will ever kno about....i cant resist the urge anymore.....i havent burned in several months...not since have the that horrible wound but i cant take the pain, dreams, and crying.....im gonna screw up m body so bad that no one will ever want me and when that happens i can die alone just like i have always been..... :cry:
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

With pain like that, it can be hard to know where to begin. I guess a good place to start is with friendships and connections with those close to you, don't share the pain and burden on your own.

Also don't beat yourself up about not recovering from your lose. Some people take most of their lives to move on whilst others don't truly move on but learn to cope and function.

The pain will ease but that will also occur through moving forward.

Take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.