xXx In Love xXx

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by xXxRNBxXx, Jun 10, 2010.

1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Well I just wanted to post something not too long as I know there's been a few comments/hard feelings over this. So I wont go on and on about it.

BUT

I have fell in love with the most precious guy in the world. He's amazing and I love him so very much, he's made my life worth living for every hour/minute/second of the day! He's changed everything for me. He made me realise you cant help who you fall in love with and it really does happen when you least expect it if you DONT go out looking for it too much!

I guess I made this thread (NOT to cause trouble or upsets or even for people to post nasty remarks etc) but to show people things can change and they can get better you just have to try and hold on somehow....

Love to you all... Esp my babe. Love you so much you wouldnt believe it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Aw, love you too babe!!!

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

lmao ahahah ! :hug: x

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

5. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Dont you just love FB Apps lmao...

Alicia's Special Predictions...
    ''sweetheart, don't let other people's criticism get you down. The only reason they are having a go at you is because they envy your abilities and want to undermine your confidence.''

6. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

I too, have fell in love with the most amazing girl on this earth. Before all this happened, I was very very set on ending my life, once a certain occasion had passed. Ever since I realized my feelings for her though, the thought hasn't even crossed my mind. She's given me a strength that I didn't even know I had. And it's funny, because neither of us were expecting this in the least. We were just two friends opening up to each other and something just "clicked". Well I can go on and on about her, but I won't.
    I just wanted to say, just as rach said, that things do change for the better in time, you just have to stick around for that change to come. We were both at our lowest now we're at our all time high, so really guys, just keep holding on, because good things do happen to people in pain.

Anyway, sooooooo much love for my lovely lady and all the people out there who are looking for a better tomorrow. I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope that one day someone else will find the bond that i have found.

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Yay for you both!

:D

8. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thanks hunny, nice to see someones happy for us ! :hug: means a lot ! xxx :yay:

9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey guys it is lovely that you have all found love, I wish you all the best for the future and enjoy every moment you have x

:D have a song!! :D

10. niceguy

niceguy Active Member

rach :yay: and chuchu! :dance: i wish you both everlasting, meaningful and happy relationships with your respective partners. really nice to hear about this :) .