xxxxxxxxxxx

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Boston3, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boston3

Boston3 Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
  2. painful

painful Well-Known Member

Re: Tips for a home detox?

Hi there.well I detoxed off oxy a couple dayz ago.I wouldn't recomend "home"detox.I was throwing up cold sweats shaking like crazy.I bit my tounge on purpose to try and relieve some pain.I seriously don't recomend it.don't know how much you are using.I was smoking 6 80 milli oxys a day before I detoxed.give me some for info on your current situation.

3. Boston3

Boston3 Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2011
  4. painful

painful Well-Known Member

That is gonna b tough.now I really don't recomend home detox.try weaning urself off.lower ur dosage everyday.I didn't expect that you were using that much.yea I recomend going to a detox center.they're horrible but no worse than staying home.but just for the record oxy is the bees knees.

5. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

hey there

when i came off the opiates etc , i home detoxed , it wassnt pretty at all but it can be done , some tips from my experince is no matter how ur feeling keep ur fuilds up . make sure ur room is warm but not to hot ( this will help with the aches and pains and cold sweats ) make sure u have a bucket near by as running to the bathroom all the time takes it outta u , and sometimes u may not make it . play music to try take ur mind off things . i found that i couldnt play games or anything so music in the background was a nice relife from my head , and have atleast one person check on u every couple of hours , just incase something goes wrong , that way u can get to the hospital or detox center :) hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.