Y am i here :@

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sugar&spice, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

:mad: i dont understand y im stil here... i gt so confused all the tym n i feel so strressed... i feel as if the whole world is against me.......ni HAVENT self harmed in bout a week if that...... im proud 4 dat as i dont wanna harm ma self.... i jus wanna gt str8 2 the point n DIE............ i gt so pissed off...........

I NEED 2 LET OFF STEAM BUT I DONT NO HOW 2........... I NEED 2 CUT NOW.... I DONT CARE BOUT MY 1 WEEK ACHEIVEMENT...... IM A FAILURE ==>> ALWAYS WHERE ==>> AM NOW ==>> & ALWAYS WILL BE....

IM GONNA MAKE SURE I REACH IN DEEP N HIT THE ARTERY.... DOES ANYONE SUGGEST WOT IS THE BEST OBJECT....... ALL IVE GOT IS A STANLY KNIFE N A BLADE..... DNO IF THAT WILL DO THE TRICK.........

I CANT BE ARSED WITH LIFE ANYMORE........ ATTEMPTIN SUICIDE ISNT 4 ME ANYMORES........ KILLING MY SELF 2NYT IS 4 ME...........

EVERY1 MUST B THINKIN THAT I AM PATHETIC N WEAK COZ IM ALWAYS LEAVING GOODBYE LETTERS BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL AT THE MOMENT...... I NO IM WEAK N PATHETIC....... BUT THE WORLD HATES ME....... THE REAL WORLD N CYBER WORLD.......... TRUST ME ANO...........

IVE JUS GOT 1 QUESTION 2 ASK.......?

how does every1 survive in this world.. in real world im on about.......?:huh:

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

People survives with the hope of getting better, even if yyou think that´s imposible trust me everything can be better if you believe in it. Good work in not have self harmed in that time, keep on it!

3. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

There's no reply... I hope you didn't do anything and you're okay:unsure:

And to answer your question, we survive because there's also some good stuff in life, like people who love you and care for you:smile:

4. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

dont do anything bad
    things get better

okay, so im a huge hypocrit when it comes to that
    but doing something that you know youll regret later
    will not help you in anyway possible.

dont go deep, there are still people out there who care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.